jt sneaks i see ya! please resond thankss

Status
Not open for further replies.

the big ez

Channel Moderator
Jun 26, 2001
mi
jt just wondering if u r going to post anymore if not i do understand, also would like to know how i could get your picks ty very much

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
ez

ez

After all of this went down some of the customers that were refunded the money emailed me and still wanted to pay, so I allowed them to do so. I originally was going to post halftime plays and one unit selections with reasoning until this hit the fan. Nonetheless, I cannot post because it would be unfair to those who have signed up.

Also I can answer every question you want on how to get my picks, but not here. I respect Jack's site and it is against the rules to give out email address's or discuss what I have to offer. If jack wants to give out my address that I would be more than happy to talk it over with you.

Thanks for being kind,

JT :cool: Sneaks

the big ez

Channel Moderator
Jun 26, 2001
mi
jt thanks for resonding i will ask madjack for it , hpe he will give it to me, if not i hope i can get it some other way , hope to c y back soon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the big ez

Channel Moderator
Jun 26, 2001
mi
jt

jt

i also see thatr raymond and hoops and fletcher r not posting i am sure u talk to them! r they doing the same thing u r doing thanks for u time

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
Ray/Fletcher

Ray/Fletcher

To be honest with you, I do not know. Last I heard Raymond was on vacation, and I have seen fletcher post but he has taken more shit than anyone.

JT :cool: Sneaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie