jungle fever

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i got it. anyone else? it seems that lately i'm only interested in and only have success with non-white women. the white women i do like end up being such snobby bitches that i wonder what ever made me like them to begin with. the "ethnic" women seem to have it all. looks, personality, attitude, sexual appetite - you name it.

anybody know what's going on with the ladies?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
yyz said:
White women have higher standards?

:mj07:
.....hmmm, you may be right. nothing i can do about that i guess. thank god there are other women out there..... :)

ocelot

Forum Member
May 21, 2003
Mount Shasta
Think a lot of truth to what you say smurphy - lots of spoiled beeyatches out there these days. Think you just have to look a little harder among cracker girls. Got me a good one.

(yyz that was a good one.)

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Never had a wide variation of ethnicities around here which is the reason I've never dated in that area. Had I grown up somewhere else where they were available, who knows what might have happened?

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
smurph,
you live in one of the most awesome cities in california, it takes some coin to live in santa barbara,i'm bettin if you start looking a little farther away from s.b. your experiances will change.
gl

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I don't know about that, smurphy. You live near UCSB where hotties abound, and of course, plenty of testosterone enraged surf guys and frat boys to give them all the attention they need.

I think you're finding it easier with women who don't get that much attention and are apt to be more "available". The hotties can pick and choose, but the others can't....

Two of my friends (girls) went to UCSB and I've heard the stories and seen the pictures.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Did Lydia come across as snobby?......... I don't remember much about her........ other than the fact that she had a lot of success doubling down with the Maroon 5 chip.......

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
If you asian you might want to pick up this book! :mj07:

how-to-date-white-women.jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
bjfinste said:
Did Lydia come across as snobby?......... I don't remember much about her........ other than the fact that she had a lot of success doubling down with the Maroon 5 chip.......

No, she wasn't snobby at all. She was very nice. I'm sure she was pleased that my bad luck rubbed off on her when she joined the craps game.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Kosar, I think your mixing up the Brazilian stripper (Silvia) with the white girl Finster and I played blackjack with. No, Lydia was definitely not snobby. Almost got her up to Kosar's suite to "teach her poker" at 5 am. Damn, that would have been funny.

Thanks for the tips on SB, mjolner and screamin. I'm new here still, so I've not learned the ropes yet. The women seem to have very solid walls around their little clicks. Nothing like going up to someone, saying hello, and have them turn their head and not even make a reply. Absolutley fascinating rudeness. I'm almost in awe of that level of bitch.

Funny thing is though, you catch them away from their herd and they can be completely different people.

The wealth here is ridiculous. People are multi-millionaires simply because their parents bought property when it was cheap 20 years ago. I've never seen rich people dress so bad. It's all worth it for the climate and it is a blast here so far.

Regarding the "ethnic" broads. It's not like I go for them because the white women won't have me. Many of them are better looking and nicer anyway.

All that being said, I'd still look forward to bagging some spoiled co-ed at some point. The numbers are in my favor. They will get desperate and I will be waiting. :)

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
some california ladies bring new meaning to the word snob.
i grew up in Texas and miss the nice behavior.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
smurphy said:
Kosar, I think your mixing up the Brazilian stripper (Silvia) with the white girl Finster and I played blackjack with. No, Lydia was definitely not snobby. Almost got her up to Kosar's suite to "teach her poker" at 5 am. Damn, that would have been funny.

Yep, you're exactly right. I even asked myself, 'when did BJ meet the stripper,' especially after he asked about her in the political forum, but I attributed it to the fog.

Yeah, Lydia, you even bought her a deck of cards in the gift shop to teach her 'poker.' That would have been quite the scene me waking up to 'so a full house beats a pair?' in between moans. Oh well, almost.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Hey smurphy, I agree with you on those ethnic ladies..... and SoCal gals--more demanding and "judge by the cover" than even LV!

That said, it is a generalization...One loose crowd that hangs out in IV is at Gaffney Park (oops! Gaffney "open space") you can meet some freer-spirit gals in the pick-up volleyball games here. Older surfer/hippie dudes hang in street with their vans. Park is at at DP and Camino Corto. One of rare parks in area you can drink at (it's a county park and IV banned all alcohol at their parks). Gaffney is known by locals as "dog-sh*t park".

whyd you leave Henderson for the surfing climes of SB?

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
jf2e.jpg

Never trust a guy that don't start many threads.

It shows they are contributors rather than

thinkers.

:0corn :SIB

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Never had a wide variation of ethnicities around here which is the reason I've never dated in that area. Had I grown up somewhere else where they were available, who knows what might have happened?

yeh you might have adopted a black child from
Alabama

:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Bet on MyBookie