Just 2 for me

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
While i lean to all the favorites. I'm playing the Pats -13 1/2 and the Ravens -7 1/2.
Brady-Tebow. belichick-fox. week off. home crowd. The fact that i will root against them(I am the Jet fan)= blowout 41-20
TJ, this is not the Bengels. Rice runs up,around,over and through the Texans. Flacco protects the ball and the defense dominates- blowout 31-13
The Saints-niner game has me a little confused. 1st it hasn't rained in 6 months in San Francisco, todays game time temp will be about 61. Advantage saints. Word around the bay area is they haven't mowed in weeks out at the stick and the sprinklers are staying on just a little longer then normal. Advantage niners.
I think Saints win but i will pass. 27-23
Green bay defense hasn't been able to stop anyone all year but then again they haven't had too. Rodgers is the MVP but if the gmen can get a pass rush with 4 guys this game stays close.
I think Pack wins 35-28

JMO

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Pats game was easy but what the hell was Brady doing playing in the 4th quarter? Why don't NFL teams give there backups a little playing time in blowouts. I would run them out there and play like the game is tied not just to hand the ball off. What if the starter gets hurt? I will never understand the thinking behind having your franchise QB taking shots when your 32 points ahead.
Ravens should dominate today, green bay should complete the home team quadfecta.
What do you think the lines will be? Pats-7 1/2? GB-7? o/u 47? 53?