Just a thought (NE/SD)...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I've heard a few people mention that Seattle is playing the early game this week, with cross-country travel too...and I am on Washington largely for that reason. I haven't heard anyone mention that this applies to San Diego this week too.

I know every game for the Chargers is already being considered "must-win", and the Pats are pretty banged up on defence...but I am starting to see New England as a pretty strong play...and I see the line dropping to NE-4 most places. Seems like decent value to me. Especially considering this is their only home game in a 6 week span, from Week 2 to Week 7 (road-road-home-road-road-bye). The road doesn't get any easier for the Pats after this, @ Atl and @ Den for the next two weeks.

I also don't see LT lighting it up like he did Sunday Night. The Pats weakness (and where their injuries hurt most) are in their secondary. They are decent vs the run. The Chargers aren't much of a passing team. I'm not so sure they can really exploit this weakness....

I hadn't really looked at this game much all week, but I think I'm just about sold on NE now.

Opinions?

Billy Barooooooo

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Chicago, IL
Hey GM, How you been? You going to throw together the system plays this year!

looks like we have a few tomorrow.

under 30
washington
Detroit
Against 90
St. Louis
under 10
KC

Thanks and hope all is well

Take care

BB

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Hey BB,

No plans to do the system plays this year. I'm taking a slightly different approach to my handicapping this year....partly tweaking things, partly out of necessity as I have a whole lot more going on in my life this year. I just don't have the time to put them together anymore. Hasn't seemed to hurt me though. I've actually had a REALLY good start to this year, and haven't looked at those systems at all....so I'm not inclined to mess with what's working. :)

As for those you mentioned above...I am on Wash this week. Couldn't pull the trigger on Det, sat out that game entirely. Went against St Louis as I don't like them outdoors on grass. Still mulling over KC...would either take KC or pass.

Cheers,
GM

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg