JUST CURIOUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH VALDES????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
I AM WATCHING THE GAME ON THE INTERNET AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE POUNDING ON VALDES. ANYBODY WATCHING THE GAME???? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM????

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
WHERE IS THE RALLY MONKEY WE NEED HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!! I SEE HIM ON BASEBALL TONIGHT ALL THE TIME!!!!

IF I CANT SEE HIM THEN I AM GOING TO JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH A BANNANA IN MY HAND!!!!!

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Sorry, haven't been watching... still trying to understand how I lost the STL game...
Jeez, you just knew Griffey would homer against "Batting Practice" Benes.. I just didn't think it'd be an inside the park job... boy, with the managing that LaRussa displayed, the errors by the Cardinals, and the bonehead play by Edmunds that almost cost them the game the inning before, you wonder if they really wanted to win the game???
I'm not saying I believe it was fixed, but all those things put together certainly showed they did not have their heads anywhere near the ballpark tonite (unless you count it if they had them up their butts!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
that is classic teddykgb. that has to be carma now. i am keeping on the screen until the end of the game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scotty H

Forum Member
May 15, 2000
Hey Worm do you think you can send the Rally Monkey to Seattle because they need a little help right now.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I watched the game. Everything was up in the zone with no movement. It happens to him from time to time. Don't get mad, it was just an awful play. I made the same bad play. Shoulda known because he gave up a ton of hits last time out. I got blinded by Castillo's bad starts last two times out and the overworked Boston pen. Get them tomorrow.

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
I went to the game and it was over in the first inning. It was obvious that Valdez didn't have it and the rest of the Angels looked as though they couldn't care less. The Angels do this occasionally, and I put the blame on Scoscia. These guys had no motivation apparent and disgusted all fans in attendance. Granted, a few times they hit the ball hard into inning ending double plays, but it was a pitiful performance. Everybody in the park knew he should get Valdez out of there. When he finally did, way too late, Scoscia himself seemed to give up by inserting Angels worst bp pitcher, Leftkwiez, or something like that. A very disappointing night - but the Angels have shown time and again they can come back from these lackluster performance. But it should be obvious to most that overcoming a 7 game margin against Oakland is near impossible. Watch the halos closely - this could be the beginning of the end.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg