Just have to whine a sec(Bills/NE)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THISclose

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
IF only they(Pats) score the TD instead of that f'n Bill making the "great" tackle at the 3!!!!!!!! Piss! If you hadn't guessed, I had the Pats -3.5 Was plenty proud of the pick too
redface.gif
( THISclose

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
I hear that friend, it was "THISclose" to being a TD and the cover.Tough number to swallow and am kickin myself for not buying the hook early, was in same boat but ended up splitting as had 1 unit each on the Pats and the under 40. was quite the nasty smashmouth game I figured. GL to your other plays.

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
guess the controversial calls against Buffalo don't mean a thing
rolleyes.gif

Pats should have won 38-3 right??????

Anyone who had Buffalo on ML should be whining here if anything. (I was not one of them in case you are wondering, but did pound Buf + 4)

I can't believe you are whining about not getting a late LUCKY TD to cover your BAD play. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
this close....i'm with ya ! when the chit happens on the last play of the game, it is harder to accept than chit which happened say in the 1st quarter!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
agree w/ya 100% Phoenix! should have been buffalo's game just as easily! if it were a buffalo play-off team, what do ya think the call might have been then??

ref's are having a real bad day

THISclose

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Phoenix,
I only saw about 1 minute of overtime of the game. Still sucks I think. If I'd only known about all the calls during the game I guess I'd have been ok with it eh? lol GL
THISclose...P.S..Keep the "tail" mojo shots coming alright? P.S.S..Going Balt -3 here tonight, mojo please?...Later!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
didn't mean to come off so angrily, but to complain about not getting a TD to cover in OT just seems ridiculous to me.

gonna also actually play Balt -3 small, coattailing KC, so here is some mojo for all of us.....

risky06.jpg
risky07.jpg

[This message has been edited by phoenix566 (edited 12-16-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THISclose

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Phoenix,
I KNOW complaining about a OT TD(or lack there of is weak BUT, Damn it! It WAS "THISCLOSE"..LOL..Story of my gambling life
redface.gif
) ("close")..Naw, actually still surviving this madness for close to 20 years actually, can't complain but still do..Take care and GL!

[This message has been edited by THISclose (edited 12-16-2001).]

THISclose

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
"Upon further review"! I was remiss in not mentioning that the game turned out to be the "missing link" of a 4/5 team parlay for decent change. I'm fully recovered now and am even accepting the Raven loss with suprising grace. Smaller play helping ease the Raven game
smile.gif
THISclose