Just sayin' thanks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of the members of this forum. :toast:

The baseball season is 2 games old and already there is dissention among the ranks in that forum. :nono:

I thought these forums were about sharing information and doin' this to the man. :nutkick

Again, thanks to everyone for making my rookie year in the Penalty Box a memorable, and profitable, one.

I hope to provide as many winners to you as you have to me.:D

And here's to the Kings in 2003-2004 with all those draft picks:Yep:

Keep up the good work, guys and I'll see you in the Playoffs.

~Patel

p.s. leaning heavy on the Avs and Canucks. I hate going against my Kings, but it has paid off the last several games. Unless Huet shuts them out, I don't see the Kings scoring many goals tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Thanks guys,

I hope that every once in a while I can add a little to the forum. For tonight's Kings/Avs game, I always say my Kings play the Avs better than most teams, but lately, even at home, the Kings look hopeless.

The only way it seems to win betting on the Kings is to get the half goal and hope Huet/Storr can pitch a shutout against a team with moderate firepower

The Avs are going to get their chances and, most likely, their fair share of goals. How can the Kings match them goal for goal? They cannot. Unless Palffy scores 4 or Huet stands on his head tonight, the Kings lose.

As for Vancouver . . . well see above and realize the Kings just beat Phoenix 5-4.

Two hopeless teams playing two of the powerhouses.

At least 2-3 units on each.

Good luck,

~Patel

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redking

Jedi Knight
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2001
New Jersey
just wanted to throw in my "thanks" as well to the guys in this forum. solid info, solid capping = wins.

mucho thanx! kurby :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: