Just Turned in My Costa Rica Residency Application

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
My wife and I are in Escazu this week taking the next steps to move to Costa Rica. Today we met with our attorney, got fingerprinted and turned in our residency application. Tomorrow we are meeting with a banker to open up a Costa Rica bank account. Earlier this year we bought a house in Herradura, near Jaco Beach. We will be moving here sometime between November and April. Can't wait!

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
My wife and I are in Escazu this week taking the next steps to move to Costa Rica. Today we met with our attorney, got fingerprinted and turned in our residency application. Tomorrow we are meeting with a banker to open up a Costa Rica bank account. Earlier this year we bought a house in Herradura, near Jaco Beach. We will be moving here sometime between November and April. Can't wait!

Sounds awesome!

Sister has a place in Mex and she wants me to come down and go into business with her. Thinking...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Doing great Josh. This plan has been in the works for years and we're excited that it's finally coming together. Also, I may be doing some work for a certain radio host from your town after I move down.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
You have to reapply for residency every few years. If you commit a crime, you could be denied your renewal. Also, residents can't vote. I'm not aware of any other differences.