Just wanna say sorry to all mad jackets for being a grouch

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

arabmoney

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2009
It's been a tough year.. My father has been hospitalized for tge past 3 months with what they say is a progressive muscular disease.. It's still not known if what he has is curable.. Hopefully it is.. So I been firing in some action trying to A. Get my mind of things and B . U get my mind off things .. So wen I lose I get frustrated and mad not to b a dick to you capers .. Sorry I just wanna say thanx for all ur hardwork mad hackers .. I appreciate all of you

Reactions: the addict

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
It's been a tough year.. My father has been hospitalized for tge past 3 months with what they say is a progressive muscular disease.. It's still not known if what he has is curable.. Hopefully it is.. So I been firing in some action trying to A. Get my mind of things and B . U get my mind off things .. So wen I lose I get frustrated and mad not to b a dick to you capers .. Sorry I just wanna say thanx for all ur hardwork mad hackers .. I appreciate all of you

prayers to you and your family... god bless... :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
what you siad about the giants was dead balls on...you don`t have to apologize to anybody...

Agree, I've had those quitting cocksuckers 2 strait weeks and had no problem with Arab. That game was over in the first quarter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I will throw positive thought and prayer for your pop!! Make sure to let us know that he's ok.

arabmoney

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2009
Wow.. Thanks guys for the kind words, I will keep you all updated on his condition.. Thank you for all the prayers they are definitely needed and appreciated

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
I'm sorry to hear about your father. MY best wishes for his speedy recovery. I don't think anyone minds if you bitch and moan, but just try not to make it an everyday thing. And if there is a bitching and moaning thread up, throw it in there. I know it feels good to let it out. Merry Christmas!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Prayers sent your way. A father/son relationship is something a woman would never understand....I'm sure it is hard. Continue being there for him.

God bless buddy