Kamala Teleprompter went out

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Did she start rambling about sharks and electric boats?

Have you ever been presenting to a group and had technical issues come up in the middle? It’s tough to deal with and always throws me off for awhile. I think I can give her a pass.

Reactions: kickserv

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Did she start rambling about sharks and electric boats?

Have you ever been presenting to a group and had technical issues come up in the middle? It’s tough to deal with and always throws me off for awhile. I think I can give her a pass.
You give her a pass on everything!

As a CAT 5 hurricane is barreling down on Florida. The wanna-be President sat and had a beer and talked in silly accents on a comedic late-night show.

You can’t make this up.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

As a CAT 5 hurricane is barreling down on Florida. The wanna-be President sat and had a beer and talked in silly accents on a comedic late-night show.

You can’t make this up.

What do you think she should have done?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

You can’t make this up.
She's being interviewed on a late night talk show and as far as I know, doesn't have the ability to redirect or slow down a hurricane.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
She's being interviewed on a late night talk show and as far as I know, doesn't have the ability to redirect or slow down a hurricane.
In light of the crises she could be attuned to. If you can't see how unpresidential and inappropriate this comedy tour of hers is,there is no way to hammer anything into that coconut head of yours. Who is she trying to win over anyway,the suckers on Colbert and the View?
They're are already drinking her kool aid.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
In light of the crises she could be attuned to. If you can't see how unpresidential and inappropriate this comedy tour of hers is,there is no way to hammer anything into that coconut head of yours. Who is she trying to win over anyway,the suckers on Colbert and the View?
Hey, fuckball. If she does ANYTHING remotely close to what you think she should, you will cry "photo opportunity!"

You certainly would never give her any credit.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Hey, fuckball. If she does ANYTHING remotely close to what you think she should, you will cry "photo opportunity!"

Even if she could act executively you'd have to worry she'd fuck that up. She's good with friendly hosts and stories about cookin bacon fo the kids. Giggles aren't cutting it.
And it's hurtful when you use those vulgar terms.What is a fuckball anyway?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
There's not much more unpresidential than what your boy did in Puerto Rico, so let's get serious. Remember when he was shooting paper towel rolls like basketballs to desperate people? How presidential was that? Please compare.

Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Even if she could act executively you'd have to worry she'd fuck that up. She's good with friendly hosts and stories about cookin bacon fo the kids. Giggles aren't cutting it.
And it's hurtful when you use those vulgar terms.What is a fuckball anyway?
You're such a dope. She was an AG. She was a Senator. She's been VP of the USA. We have not seen ANYTHING to show she'd fuck up. Get real.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie