Kamala/Walz losing ground with black voters

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Don't know if it will work/ They been promising then dissing black community for years. But maybe their situation will trump (no pun)
what they have been force fed.....maybe they will figure it out after Osama's deception...I doubt they ever will.
But maybe when they find out they are no longer the "I'm a victim" poster child...they will figure it out.

Next decade will be interesting.. I know whats coming and it's getting harder avoid the "woke effect"

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Don't know if it will work/ They been promising then dissing black community for years. But maybe their situation will trump (no pun)
what they have been force fed.....maybe they will figure it out after Osama's deception...I doubt they ever will.
But maybe when they find out they are no longer the "I'm a victim" poster child...they will figure it out.

Next decade will be interesting.. I know whats coming and it's getting harder avoid the "woke effect"
What would you say the Trump administration is offering the black community?

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i got this one...

Reactions: kickserv

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Black community wages and wealth peaked under Donald J Trump. It’s a quick Google search away for you, if you’d like. Democrats have been using the black community as pawns for decades. Now they’re ditching the blacks and shifting gears to the illegal alien community

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Then things went to shit when Trump botched the response to COVID, gave out free money PPP loans and stimulus checks that contributed to the inflationary conditions he's trying to pin on Biden and Harris. His tariffs plan will spike prices again and put us right back in the situation Biden and Harris just got us through.

Bet on MyBookie