Kansas...thanks for nothing

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
+1.5...that is all I needed was a stop on the two point conversion...NOPE.

They were pretty much dominating the game. Go soak your coaching mistakes in a Pizza, Mangino.

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I just finished posting how much i hate these worthless piles of shit known as kansas, and i had +2, all i needed was a stop ANYTIME.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
Imagine how the fans felt.

Amazing, amazing loss. This team invents new ways to lose every week... and always manage to fvck the bettors as well.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
jthor...what happened to barmann?....sportsline`s synopsis said that after throwing for 405 last week,he was under and over throwing receivers all over the field.....

127 yards passing?.....

tx a+m goes 80 yards with 3 minutes on the clock?.....

whew.....that hurts...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
jthor...what happened to barmann?....sportsline`s synopsis said that after throwing for 405 last week,he was under and over throwing receivers all over the field.....

127 yards passing?.....

tx a+m goes 80 yards with 3 minutes on the clock?.....

whew.....that hurts...

Mangino played the entire game as conservatively as was humanly possible, because his defense was shutting down everything A&M was doing.
He tried to keep the ball out of Barmann's hands as much as possible (and I dont blame him... despite the stats from last year, Barmann is bad).
But they tried to play-action off of the run game, and Barmann was all over the place. Very frustrating.
So that was the cause of his low pass yards...

As for the last drive, KU played their safeties back, and A&M essentially just nickle and dimed them down the field. They had a very long conversion later on, I think it was 3rd down... where KU brought the house and McGee dumped it off to a RB in the middle of the field and he scampered 30 yards downfield with it. That was essentially it.

Just a tough beat to take. My second of the year on KU. Maybe this team is just un-bettable :shrug:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
thanks for taking the time.....appreciated.....

now,you`ll have to excuse me...i`m going downtown with a bomb belt and a sign that says,"will explode for food"......:sadwave:

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
thanks for taking the time.....appreciated.....

now,you`ll have to excuse me...i`m going downtown with a bomb belt and a sign that says,"will explode for food"......:sadwave:

:mj07:

I feel the same... Nothing a little time with a bottle won't solve... or so I will find out... :com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg