Kansas....Today is the Day

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BigNick

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
I have been following Kansas for the last two years and they have definitely been up and down.

One game that stands out, like no other the last two years is today's game at Lincoln. Kansas +13.5 should be a huge play. Now I am not saying that Kansas will win this outright, though they have the talent, but they should play Nebraska tight. I don't believe that Nebraska has grasped the complex nature of Callahans offense and therefore don't have the ability to keep up with a Kansas Offense that averages 32.8 PPG. The jayhawks have played four average teams this year and have played close games

T. Tech - L (30-31)
Northwestern - L (17-20)
Toledo - W (63-14)
Tulsa - W (21-3)

On the other hand Nebraska has played two cupcakes and one above average team in So. Miss. The record is as follows.
Pitt - W (24-17)
S. Miss - L (17-21)
Western Illinois....Ha ha (56-17)

The nebraska D has played descent, but against who?

This is the same team that was whooped at home by a very good Nebraska team last year....after Kansas lost Starting Qb and Huskers had three lucky turnovers...Kansas should love this opportunity for revenge

I believe that Kansas covers and has a chance to win in Lincoln ....for the first time in at least the last ten years....

I have been finding reasons to bet this since I saw it...so I have not been ideally objective...Any insight is appreciated!!!!

Kansas - BIG +13.5

Others

Northwestern +11.5
Arizona St. +3
Fresno St. -14
Minnesota -15
Nevada +6 :)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg