Kansas

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Tucker88

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2002
Kentucky
I was just sitting here reading the Monday early lines.
Kansas is probably the hottest team in college right now.
They are blowing everyone out, and now comes KState.

Does anyone feel Kansas is in for a let-down. Kansas is the far
superior team, but Kstate is playing great ball right now and Manhattan is not the easiest place to play. add in the inter-state
rivarly.

I dont know, maybe i way off. But i saw this in Duke over the weekend playing Clemson.

I saw the line at Kansas -15, think KState will cover.

McGain

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
boca raton,fl,usa
I think Kansas St. is in for the letdown, in my opinion they have been playing way over their heads. Kansas is by far the "superior" team I think that will show in this game.

I lean towards Kansas -12

:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
though I would add my 2 cents my computer likes Kansas by 20 and here are a few trends I found interesting K St is 2-9 ATS after two or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons, they are 0-6 ATS after two consecutive wins over conference rivals since 1997. Kansas is 4-0 ATS in Manhattan since 1997 and they are 6-2 ATS in their conference this year. I lean to Kansas but not real crazy about the game as I can see it going both ways but Kansas really seems to get up for this game so in my opinion I would tread lightly.

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
RBI...

RBI...

my sentiments exactly. i see KU in that same light here. KU is a solid play for me. jayhawk fans will be present and accounted for in manhattan. the instate rivalry will bring them in force. KU holds up lead and cover with FT's down the stretch.

thanks for the post!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg