KARMA BITCHES!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Oh Tommy!! What happened?

Enjoy struggling to get to 8 wins Pats fans!!

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

LOVE IT!!!!

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
3 seconds, honestly man. For someone who just had a horrible tragedy in your family, I wonder how you find joy in someone getting physically injured.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
I'm hearing badly torn acl and other ligament/cartilage damage. Season definitely over, career threatening:shrug:

can't really understand cheering someone getting seriously injured, possibly jeopardizing career.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
I'm hearing badly torn acl and other ligament/cartilage damage. Season definitely over, career threatening:shrug:

can't really understand cheering someone getting seriously injured, possibly jeopardizing career.

I'm tired of the Pat's as well. I think most non-pats fans are as well. Definitely don't wish injury on anyone. Sad to see.

At least the Silver and Black have a clear path to the super bowl that doesn't involve going to Foxboro.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
At least the Silver and Black have a clear path to the super bowl that doesn't involve going to Foxboro.

:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

gotta get by the red & gold first
speechless-smiley-004.gif

Last edited:

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
First of all....cheering for an injury & reacting to an injury are two different things.

I didnt wish it upon him.

And Shamrock dont ever f'ing compare losing a family member to a pro athlete tearing a ligament and missing a stupid football season. :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
INDY FANS MUST BE STOKED.

NOW ONLY PIT & BUF STAND IN THEIR WAY

VS.

PHILLY OR DALLAS

I KINDA WOULD LIKE TO SEE PHILLY/COLTS

As a Colts fan, am I happy that one of our major obstacles appears to be out the way, yes.

I am not happy at all that Brady is likely going to miss the season. I never wish anything like this on anyone or any team.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I don't wish injury on someone, but what a smug player on a smug team. Amazing how bad Moss pushed off on the play and didn't get called...then Moss calls it a dirty play. MOSS! The epitome of dirty play. It may not hurt people, but very dirty to push off your whole career.

Whether refs call it or not, its dirty.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Would'nt sell this Cassel kid short.He came in today in a emergency situation and played well.

There schedule is one of the weakest in league.
Cassel has the tools around him to produce.
There D will still be the area of concern(They almost blew the game today at the end).

Id bet a Belichek coached team at over 8wins anyday.

Depth is the key and the Pats have alot of it.
Losing Brady hurts ,but they will be there.

There is also talk of trying to bring in a veteran QB,But I think that would be a mistake IMO.

VermontCat

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
New England
I always knew you were a ****job 3 Seconds, thanks for proving it here. Taking such glee in a players injury, nice.

BTW, how's your brother doing?

What time will HE be down for breakfast tomorrow?

Now THAT is something to cheer about, especially if he is anywhere NEAR the asshole you are.

OOps I mean "was". LoL!

LOVE IT!!!!!

PS, I dont care if I get banned ...this was a long time coming....now THAT is karma, B*tch!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I always knew you were a ****job 3 Seconds, thanks for proving it here. Taking such glee in a players injury, nice.

BTW, how's your brother doing?

What time will HE be down for breakfast tomorrow?

Now THAT is something to cheer about, especially if he is anywhere NEAR the asshole you are.

OOps I mean "was". LoL!

LOVE IT!!!!!

PS, I dont care if I get banned ...this was a long time coming....now THAT is karma, B*tch!

Ban this mf