KC vs White Sox

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was always under the impression that action never continued to the next day. Herritage is telling me the bet continues today and will be graded by the end result today. Is that the way it is with all the books?

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
I was always under the impression that action never continued to the next day. Herritage is telling me the bet continues today and will be graded by the end result today. Is that the way it is with all the books?

most books have a clause that the bet is still good for up to 24 hours. They tend to pick and choose when they want to cancel them or not. I had action on that contest through 5d's and Bovada, they both canceled all action...

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
most books have a clause that the bet is still good for up to 24 hours. They tend to pick and choose when they want to cancel them or not. I had action on that contest through 5d's and Bovada, they both canceled all action...

That seems crazy that they would not be unified on what they are doing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country

My bet was canceled yesterday by the book I bet it at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet on MyBookie