KDOgg only -- I challenge your claims, only you reply ok?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
For KDogg only:
All of the following garbage was in ONE post from last night. What a GEM! Seemed like it was an absolute fountain of excellent debate material.

....I think you are absolutly 100% full of shit. You never back up anything you say. I ALWAYS DO!!
I'll totally debate you on ANY of the following claims that you mentioned in that "yawner" of a post. I WILL SCHOOL YOU!!! got that?
Pick a couple out.......

1. Lying about WMDs...how many times do we have to go thru this?
2. Major combat operations ended thingy
3. The reason for that banner on the ship "mission accomplished"
4. Al Queda stronger than before(....MY FAVORITE!!!....pssst...pick this one)
5. Iraq has NEVER attacked the US or its soil
6. Lying about catching Bin LAden???!! LOL
7. Riots in every city in Iraq
8. George Bush's past relationships with Bin LAden and Bush "doesn't want to capture him!!"
9. KDOGG BEGGING MR PREZ TO PULL THE TROOPS OUT!!! :142lmao:

eight and nine I'm drooling over but nothiong can beat #10
THE BEST KDOGG QUOTE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

10. United States "STARTED" the war in afghanistan

KDOGG????!!!!!! Can we start with this one...in fact I insist!!!!!??? :clap:

PLEASE ONLY KDOGG ANSWER ok? Cool. :)

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
1 &5) i guess i could re work that answer. CIA has documents since 1991 implicating that IRAQ has never threanted or been implicated on any attack against the US. Nothing have ever been proven either that IRAQ has funded any attacks on the US as well. CIA director George Tenant even said that "that U.S. analysts never claimed before the war that Iraq was an imminent threat. Tenet even acknowledged ",,, no such weapons have been found, and that many of the agency's prewar estimates of weapons of mass destruction have not been borne out so far. He insisted the search isn't over.

the bush administration provides only speculation, failing to detail any factually based information to bolster its claims concerning Iraq's continued possession of ongoing efforts to acquire weapons of mass destruction. to date no one has held the Bush administration accountable for its unwillingness - or inability - to provide such evidence.

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
cont with 1)......

In the wake of 9/11, when the current administration revealed in 2002 its intent to invade Iraq, it requested intelligence on:
iraqsz WMD and nuclear weapons capabilities &
iraq?s suspected ties to Al-Qaeda

The CIA provided the White House its National Intelligence Estimate papers on Iraq?s continuing program for WMDs its definitive judgments on these said issues from thos pages

"?We lack specific information on many key aspects of Iraq?s WMD program.? page 5

?He probably would use CBW (chem/bio weapons)when he perceived he irretrievably had lost control of the military and security situation, but we are unlikely to know when Saddam reaches that point.? page 8

?Finally, the claims of Iraqi pursuit of natural uranium in Africa are, in INR's assessment, highly dubious.? page 84

but yet Dick Cheney quoted as saying..

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction

than a quote from the 9/11 commision report

"We have no credible evidence that Iraq and Al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States," it said. And there appears to have been no ?collaborative relationship between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
#2) im not sure what you want me to say about that, but Bush was quoted as saying that 'major combat' has ended in Iraq. he also stated that ""one victory in a war on terror that began on Sept. 11th, 2001, and still goes on." he argued that by vanquishing Saddam's government, he had removed "an ally of Al Qaeda," and he vowed to continue to search for banned weapons in Iraq ? a search that so far has been largely unsuccessful

an ally of al qaeda no proof yet??

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
i guess my point about #2 charles was that if major combat has ended, why have we lost more troops now, than in the war??

and to say this war is another vietnam, i apoligize on that comment to anyone here. i should of said its begining to look like another vietnam. it seems like so many muslims are rising up against the US, i mean i isn't that their credo 'do defend their muslim land'? it seems like so many of these islamic groups are just pouring into the borders of iraq to fight us. in Iraq, U.S. forces have lost control of the Sunni cities of Fallujah, Ramadi In Iraq, U.S. forces have lost control of the Sunni cities of Fallujah, Ramadi and Samarra. Although for the time being, the US military caused the withdrawal of Shite forces from the southern cities of Najaf and Karbala, its forces also had to withdraw. most of these Shiite radicals kept their weapons and lived to fight another day probably in the Baghdad slum of Sadr City, which also is at risk of being lost by U.S. forces. no doubt about it, if the US were smart they would blow these towns into the stone age. Unfortunately, the vietnam warshowed that those tactics do not work in a guerrilla war in which the enemy uses the civilian population for cover and support. Retaking the towns would likely kill many civilians and turn the Iraqi populatiopn opinion decisively against the United States. The US military is trying to avoid a Vietnam-like outcome in which the massive use of U.S. firepower turned the population against U.S. forces. On the other hand, allowing these radical insurgents to control some Iraqi towns appears to show U.S. weakness.

Like Vietnam, the U.S. is "in" but doesn't know how to win.

Charles, do you feel this war is justified and really do you think it is going well for the US? please give your opinoins on it as well.

i can comment more on these topics and stuff, but i have to take my daughter to the pumpkin patch.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
OF course I think this war is justified! You yourself just said "if the US was smart we would start blowing cities into the stone ages.".....you can't have it both ways man.

You do realize everytime you open your mouth you are digging yourself a deeper hole right??? Wow I could go on for a month punching holes in these priceless posts of yours. Maybe I'll start out with just one inconsistency I saw..

Kdogg21 said:
the bush administration provides only speculation, failing to detail any factually based information to bolster its claims concerning Iraq's continued possession of ongoing efforts to acquire weapons of mass destruction.

What about the new WMD report that I've posted on here about 4 times. You KEEP IGNORING IT!......I'd ask you to integrate that new report into your answer but there are WAY MORE INTERESTING statements that you made.

(Another one of MANY - One statement you said we should blow certain cities "into the stoneage"...............but earlier you said we were wrong for fighting the war in Iraq???).....so....ummm...KDogg Kerry, which one is it???.....Fawk it I'll let that one slide. Too boring.

Man that's just another of many holes I found in your reponse. This is the same tired BS we've been hearing for months. You lie by ommission.

I put way too much out there on the plate. My mistake. Lets go one at a time OK?

we will start with "The most rediculous claim"
Please start with claim #10, since you so eloquently avoided it.

You said the United States "started" the war in Afghanistan....how do you figure?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
a report about WMDs?? thats all the can come out with?? Bush told the american people Saddam was and has making WMD's and had satellite images of where he was making them. when the americans invaded iraq they have found '0' WMD's. ziltch, nada, a big goose egg up on the board. lets get some physical evidence, but bush or his boys can't come up with any.

the comment about afghan, is yet they invaded afghan to hunt down bin laden and over throw the goverment. ok great, they over throw that govement, but still no Osama. its just very strange to me that our army went into iraq and got saddam within whatever months and now after 3 years, they still cannot find Osama Bin Laden??? The whole Afghan thing is goofy because Bush names Hamid Karzai afghan president, a former Unocal adviser, the same compay that signed a billion dollar deal for oil to be drilled and run a pipeline trough afghan. the company that got to build that pipeline---Haliburton.

im i digging a deeper hole for myself?? not at all. im coming up with facts that i have backed up and i am coming up with opinons as well. the world doesn't revolve around what you think CM.

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
First of all Bush is not the one that named Karzai president so I have no clue where you come off like Mr. Know-it-all. I also can't believe that you IGNORE the new Iraq WMD report...you say it's all I can come up with??? my god what more proof do you want!!! lol

You are still sidestepping the question! C'mon man how much more clear is it?

No need for some long-winded B.S. about Iraq & Haliburton.

There was a war in Afghanistan and you said the UNITED STATES started it. I think Al-Queda started it, even long before Sept. 11th (Cole, Embassys, etc.)

What did we do to "start" it?

just answer the damn question lol...if you can't just admit it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
we went to Afghanistan looking for WMDs!!!!!!!!!???????????????
:142lmao: :clap:
You're joking right? We are to take you seriously???
omg I give up lol.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AFGHANISTAN!!!!! you change the subject because you ARE WRONG!

One more chance to show us you are half-a-man.

I will make it as simple as I can for you.

RE: Afghan War

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT THE U.S. STARTED IT???

Last edited:

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
well im glad i won this debate

osama bin laden started the war by attacking our country on 9/11. 3 years later. he is still out there.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
VOILA!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK man, cool, I have to commend you for standing corrected! FINALLY!! You get a gold star from Uncle Charlie!!!

:clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg