Keep them doggies moving...MNF 10/21

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
YTD
30-22

TAMPA BAY BUCS +3.5
I know Lamar has an outstanding record vs the NFC and Balt is the class of the AFC, but Tampa is pretty good too AND they're
playing at home. Both teams average 29 points a game and both teams give up 23 and 24 points a game. I see this as a toss-up.
Tampa may not win, but I think this will be a good, close game and in my mind the points are worth a shot.

LOS ANGELIS CHARGERS ml
For what it's worth, the Chargers are only giving up 13 points per game. They are by far, leading the NFL in points allowed...
66 points allowed in 5 games. On the other hand, the Cardinals have surrendered 163 points in 6 games, that's 27 points per game.
I know stats and numbers don't mean a whole lot, but these are my reasons for taking the Chargers tonight.

:smilies8

Reactions: boomer1 and Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
YTD
30-22

TAMPA BAY BUCS +3.5
I know Lamar has an outstanding record vs the NFC and Balt is the class of the AFC, but Tampa is pretty good too AND they're
playing at home. Both teams average 29 points a game and both teams give up 23 and 24 points a game. I see this as a toss-up.
Tampa may not win, but I think this will be a good, close game and in my mind the points are worth a shot.

LOS ANGELIS CHARGERS ml
For what it's worth, the Chargers are only giving up 13 points per game. They are by far, leading the NFL in points allowed...
66 points allowed in 5 games. On the other hand, the Cardinals have surrendered 163 points in 6 games, that's 27 points per game.
I know stats and numbers don't mean a whole lot, but these are my reasons for taking the Chargers tonight.

:smilies8
Solid factoids ChasDee!

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Tampa plays better on road. GL
Tampa is 2-1 on the road and 2-1 at home, winning two of those games at home by 17 points, so I disagree. If you could ask anyone on the Tampa team, including the coaching staff, where would you rather play this game, that gives you the best chance of winning this game, what do you suppose they would say? "I'd rather be playing in Baltimore, because we play better on the road"...I don't think so. I think a better point is...they play better as underdogs.

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
Tampa is 2-1 on the road and 2-1 at home, winning two of those games at home by 17 points, so I disagree. If you could ask anyone on the Tampa team, including the coaching staff, where would you rather play this game, that gives you the best chance of winning this game, what do you suppose they would say? "I'd rather be playing in Baltimore, because we play better on the road"...I don't think so. I think a better point is...they play better as underdogs.
Life long Bucs fan here. I always respect your opinion but the Bucs need to move into the Trop with no roof. They suck at home.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie