Keep them doggies moving...MNF 11/6

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
YTD
37-23 teasers 0-2

NY JETS +3 1/2 Double Play

The Jets have won their last 3 games and their last 2 home games they beat Philadelphia and lost to KC by only 3 points, both teams better than the Chargers. The Jets have the much better defense and although the Chargers have the much better QB, Zack Wilson for the Jets has been playing a lot better recently. In fact, the last 5 games he's thrown only one INT...while Herbert for the Chargers has thrown 4 INT's in the last 5 games. I know all of this might not mean a whole lot, but that and getting the 3 1/2 points at home, I'm on the Jets as a Double Play.

:smilies8

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Only thing that scares me is that public all over the Jets.
Public isn't always wrong, Johnny! After many years of betting football, other people's opinion are as right as often as they are wrong. Just like you and me, Johnny.
:smilies4

Last edited:
Reactions: boomer1

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Should scare ya! Pub won last night, they RARELY win both prime time weekend night games!

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Should scare ya! Pub won last night, they RARELY win both prime time weekend night games!
I don't know if the Public rarely wins back to back weekend night games or not. My point is...I don't care! I don't care who the Public is backing. It doesn't sway me either way. The Books don't win because the Public is mostly wrong...the Books always win because you can't overcome the vig in the long haul. Some betters like to go against the public, that's fine! I'm not saying it is right or wrong. I'm saying I don't care one way or the other when placing my wager. And no...it doesn't scare me.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie