MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ndraider

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2023
YTD
45-27

JACKSONVILLE -126 Double Play
Man, it's tough going against Houston, the way they are playing...but I think Jax is still the better team. Besides, earlier in the year Jax got smoked at home by Houston 37-17. Jax is 4-0 on the road this year. Payback time!

TENNESSEE -2 1/2 -150
Tenn plays so much better at home, but I don't like laying over 3 points, even though Carolina hasn't won a game on the road this year (0-5). For me, it's worth the extra juice to move the line under the 3.

DENVER -118 Double Play
Denver is playing really good right now. This also looks like a good spot for the Browns to lay down a bit.

BUFFALO +3
The way the Eagles and Bills are playing right now, I think this line should be Phila -10. So someone a lot smarter than me thinks Buffalo has a real shot here. I don't have the stones to play the Bills on the ml, but I'll take a shot with them getting the 3 points.

:smilies8
Glad to see we're on the same Page Chas
Makes me feel better about my card 🤣.

Bring home the money!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Dallas Goddert out is a very big deal for Eagles offense and their execution of their RPO game. Also, still haven't hit their stride after losing Ofensive coordinator Shane Steichen, been more conservative. You could see their issues moving ball consistently against the Chiefs. But they are almost unstoppable on anything 1.5 yards to go. Bills akso have top short down yardage success with Josh. Good luck should be a great game.

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Glad to see we're on the same Page Chas
Makes me feel better about my card 🤣.

Bring home the money!
Yeah Raider...I liked 3 of your picks a lot when you posted them! Let's hope we get the breaks today to bring them home! Good luck! :smilies20

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Dallas Goddert out is a very big deal for Eagles offense and their execution of their RPO game. Also, still haven't hit their stride after losing Ofensive coordinator Shane Steichen, been more conservative. You could see their issues moving ball consistently against the Chiefs. But they are almost unstoppable on anything 1.5 yards to go. Bills akso have top short down yardage success with Josh. Good luck should be a great game.
Rock...I hate going against the Eagles, especially at home...but IMO this line is screaming to take Philly, so I will outsmart them and go the other way. Then again, my "smart" plays win as often as they lose. This is a huge
game for Buffalo! A win here can turn their season around.

Last edited:
Reactions: OtroPex
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Rock...I hate going against the Eagles, especially at home...but IMO this line is screaming to take Philly, so I will outsmart them and go the other way. Then again, my "smart" plays win as often as they lose. This is a huge
game for Buffalo! A win here can turn their season around.
The spread looks on the money to me with Dallas Goedert out. With him in -4.5-5. They just care about the W and haven;t been explosive though they have beat teams up with long drives on occasion. I watch their offensive line play as much as anything, they do amazing and unique things on offensive line, Jason Kelce is incredible to watch how he gets vertical and horizontal and make blocks at different levels, same with Layne Johnson.

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
The spread looks on the money to me with Dallas Goedert out. With him in -4.5-5. They just care about the W and haven;t been explosive though they have beat teams up with long drives on occasion. I watch their offensive line play as much as anything, they do amazing and unique things on offensive line, Jason Kelce is incredible to watch how he gets vertical and horizontal and make blocks at different levels, same with Layne Johnson.
The Eagles have a great o-line! And Jason Kelce is a bitch!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Thanks Chase! I am still pissed about the Bucs losing yesterday!
I know Johnny, but they just didn't quite have it this year...and it's highly unlikely they will make the playoffs. But we will be back!! Good luck today!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Thanks Chase!
Johnny...do you remember NCAA week 1, we were both on Ohio State (I had them as a Double Play) and they only beat Indy 23-3. We both knew they didn't have the same explosive offense as in the past. Not sure Kyle McCord is the answer at QB. but then again, 11-1 is pretty darn good!! Good luck tonight!

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
11-1 is great but a lot of those wins came because of the defense. I think I got spoiled with our previous QBs Stroud and Fields! 😂

Bet on MyBookie