Kendrick Perkins

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
And Nate Robinson traded to OKC for Jeff Green and Nenad Kristic.

Boston has no centers now. Now they have less.

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
I hate this trade. They lost their toughness!!! Who's going to play D. Howard. I though we acquired big men to compete w/the lakers.

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Boston has traded Semih Erdan and Luke Harangody to Cleveland for a second-round pick, source tells Y!

Centers for Boston: Zero point Zero Dean Warmer...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
well boston still has shaq and j.o. neal...but as a laker fan, i absolutely love it, perkins gives pau nightmares

okc just upgraded big time as long as perkin's injury isn't worse then what we know

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Daniels to the Kings for cash.

So now for bigs, they have Kristic. And that's it. Glen Davis, who is serviceable, but small.

RUH ROH!

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
I can't believe this trade. If Celts have Perk in the final game 7 last year there's a good chance they win it all. Without him they're just not the same team on defense.

Add to that IMO Green just isn't anything special. He's a tweaner. Not really good enough on the wing and not girthy enough to play the inside.

OKC has a VERY GOOD starting lineup now. They didn't need any offensive punch but they did need some toughness and this gives it to them and also allows Nick to play his more natural position of PF.