Kentucky Blue

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
This will be my game of the day Kentucky -6 .. realy believe they are by far the better team here .. Height and depth will take over in the end .. This team has been very inconsistent all year but they looked awesome on thursday .. Im betting on they keep that same intensity for this game .. Kentucky will cause problems in the back court for tulsa .. Little man from Tulsa has speed but can he keep it up for 40 minutes ..against a bigger team hounding him .. Kentucky POD for me double digit win here ..good luck all Sparky :shrug:

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Although a lunatic fan, asking Tubby's team to have two solid games back to back is a tad too much. Prince's performance however, was one of the best I've seen in quite some time by a UK basketball player. Perhaps Tubby and his boys were just screwing around during the season and trying the "sniper" approach in the tourney. Whatever they're doing, I like it, but the true test of this inconsistent team will be next game up,...MARYLAND...

How bout a sidebet Jack? I think you'd look good sportin' a big blue UK lid on that noggin' of yours...:)

Bet on MyBookie