Kentucky Undefeated Question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
They are at +250 to go undefeated and win the championship. I know this is a rare thing to do, but looking at who they have left to play, I am guessing they will be at least a 12-15 point favorite in every game including the conference tournament and all the way up to maybe the final four. I am not a Kentucky fan, but I really do not see anyone taking them down. Obviously anything can happen on any given day, and barring a major injury I think this is a worth while bet.

Any thoughts or opinions on this?:shrug:

Big G21

Channel Member
Channel Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kentucky
This is something that seems next to impossible these days. I will say if it were ever going to happen this would be one of the best chances for it too. UK is really good and the sec is down. I see 3 away games that could give us fits in conference play. I am most concerned about the lsu game at lsu coming off at florida. A healthy GA at home could also give us fits. Anything could happen in the sec tourney. The 96 and 2012 championship teams both lost in sec tourney play. Then march madness...which is the reason it has not been done in the modern era :). GL I will be cheering for you! I would love to see it but a loss would be good for this team especially if they want to win the title which is what i want.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
They are at +250 to go undefeated and win the championship. I know this is a rare thing to do, but looking at who they have left to play, I am guessing they will be at least a 12-15 point favorite in every game including the conference tournament and all the way up to maybe the final four. I am not a Kentucky fan, but I really do not see anyone taking them down. Obviously anything can happen on any given day, and barring a major injury I think this is a worth while bet.

Any thoughts or opinions on this?:shrug:

would guess 10 or less vs Va... Duke..zaga ..Az. on a neutral floor as of right now..

big problem for their foes this team will only get better..

based on this..

for thoughts of lines..
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaab/sagarin/

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg