Kentucky

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
1-0 so far...just started posting...Love Kentucky today at LSU...Although LSU clearly is the better team, I am looking at a tight one here because of the urgency of Kentucky trying to boost their tourney hopes...Kentucky has been covering lately while LSU has not...Let's see what happens.... :talk:

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Although Kentucky is plus 6 I would be wary of taking them in this spot. LSU is playing well and trying to secure a 2 or 3 seed in the tourney. Home field is absolutley huge in college hoops especially a CBS television game. 2 bigs are better than 1 and LSU should be able to control the inside and force Rondo to beat us. Bottom line is Kentucky is not that good this season in fact I will go a step farther and say they are lousy (although 40 pt win over ole miss was impressive). Betting on Kentucky this season is like masturbat_ng with a cheese grater very painful but slightly amusing.

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
Look at Syracuse
Same position as Kentucky and they blew poodles today...

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
Good game played today by both teams...Kentucky got lucky they didnt get blow out in the second half...

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Good call murphman, a cover for the cats. But Tyrus Thomas was out most of the game and I really think that was the difference, great shooting by sparks also.

Bet on MyBookie