KENTUCKY!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Black Cat

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2005
Suburbs of Philadelphia
Kentucky -4

Coming off a another nice day yesterday...hope to continue the winning trend...

With a 1st seed bye on the line, I look for Kentucky to take the adrenaline from the pre-game Senior Day celebration and turn in into a beating of Florida.

Since Florida beat Kentucky earlier this season, they have gone 3-4. Look for the Wildcats to get some revenge today in front of their 23,000 screaming fans.

Tubby's Kentucky teams has never lost on Senior Day. In what is a crazy record, the Wildcats are 40-1 in their last 41 Senior Days games. :scared

Kentucky is my choice today.

Last edited:

Mr. Black Cat

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2005
Suburbs of Philadelphia
Adding...

Adding...

Syracuse +4.5

Another game where I think the crowd will make a difference. This is the first ever pre-announced sell-out at the Carrier Dome. The 33,000 plus fans are being strongly encouraged to wear their orange. Derrick Coleman gets his jersey retired today too... :rolleyes:

This will be Gerry McNamara's last home game. Jay Wright said, "I don't think we've ever played anywhere against a player of this magnitude in terms of what he means to a program, in terms of what he means to college basketball. A player that's as loved as Gerry McNamara playing his last home game? I don't know if we'll ever do this again."

Syracuse simply NEEDS this game more than Nova. The 20 win benchmark is huge when it comes to tourny time. Seven of their 10 losses have come against top ranked teams, so it's not like they are losing to Prairie View.

Add in the UGLY game last time out for Cuse and this line seems to be a bit in the Orange's favor.

GO ORANGE.

Mr. Black Cat

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2005
Suburbs of Philadelphia
Adding...

Adding...

Gonzaga -13

No time for a detailed write-up, but I think they roll in this spot tonight.

I'm not liking the tempo of the Cuse/Nova game. It's early, but Cuse looks sloppy with their passing. :nono:

That's it for today.

Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg