keying up Boston--with these

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
Play Boston--they are the best play on the board---they have the best pitcher in baseball--with big pop in that line-up. They have been playing well late in the year. Like their team chemistry, and bascially feel they win this game most of the time with this match-up.

Playing Boston with Flordia game under 7----parlay 2 units

why flordia under?? I know the pitchers aren't as good as yesterdays, but i do feel that Penny, has excellent control and get his fastball in the mid 90's will have the stuff to keep the giants down. Ponson, can too hold the Marlins to a low number--Both Pens are ready---and fresh. The main factor to play this under is the ball simply does not carry well in Pac Bell during the day. Played it yesterday and would not make sense not playing under today. Yes the pitchers are not quite as good, but hey they still can throw. Would lean to Marlins in this one on the run-line--cause i see a tight low scoring game, may add parlay with Marlins run-line and Boston later. They got the speedsters to really work for runs on offense. Look for Pierre to do some damage today--
Final play: Boston/Marlins game under 7 +105 2 units

Boston/Atlanta game over 8.5parlay 2 units--

I like Zambrano, he does a great job of keeping the ball down,however i do feel he does not have Kerry Wood stuff to hold the Braves down. He will have to make pitches against Sheffield and JOnes, and he will miss some and give up a few walks,braves will score,and CUbs will too. Hampton, has pitched better this year under Mazzone,but do not like him vs. This Cubs line-up--Cubs have big pop from the right side--and their lefties such as Lofton, is an experieced hitter that won't chase pitches. Bottom line is Hampton will have to come into the zone--and the Cubs will make him pay. was going to wait but screw it.

Boston/flordia run-line +1.5---2 unit parlay---Bascially feel the marlins can win this game, and why not grab the 1.5 since Boston is a strong play. Feel Boston wins tonight(forget about it)---grab the 1.5 with a Flordia team that can manufacture runs in a tight game better than anybody in the League.

Boston/Cubs run-line+1.5 2 unit parlay---Same thinking with the Marlins, feel Cubs can win this game, they have been playing great the last month of the season, in pressure situation the whole last month, they have responded. They responded last night. Feel the pressure is off them, and we will see them relaxed at the plate.Love their line-up, feel Zambrano is better than Hampton. Played the Cubs to win the world series--because i just feel its their year, love their team chemistry. Have been watching them the past month and they can win in a slugfest,and they can win in a pitchers due. So i'll grab the 1.5 on the runline just to make sure. But honestly folks, really feel they win this game tonight. and sweep in game 3 with Prior going. I said it from the begginnig. Cubs starting pitching will be the difference in this series. Tonight will be no different. Final play: Boston/Cubs run-line +1.5 2 unit parlay

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Good luck again today!!!!!

ps: Near your name, it says nomad with a labtop. Ya' mean Laptop (as in computer)??

Just curious.

Hope you hit em all!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dru Mihalya

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2003
Call ME!

Call ME!

ontyme,

Why don't you call me man....It's Dru. I have been callin and leaving your ass messages all the time. I will have my phone tonight all night.....so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez call me. If you would be callin my ass...you would have known I had big money on the over in the giants game today. Side and total last night too.....Call dude...I wanna work sumthin out...you are doing well on here....I have been watchin. CAlllllllllllllllllllllllll Meeeeeeeeeeee tonightttttttttttt.

ontyme

Forum Member
sorry dude no service----but the giants total did go to 7.5--right before the game.

of course u had the winners last night---i thought u said play the braves WES----come on man u bash me in my thread, tell me your going to fade my picks, then u say hedge atlanta last night, now u say u hit the side and total last night, u always pick winners after game. But today u say u have cubs last night. Come on brother, who u trying to impress.--i make cash in bases, i don't need your picks---i'm on vaca. and u being a bugaboo---i did my part.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dru Mihalya

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2003
?

?

Dude u have a way to call people.Use or buy a calling card....I'll pay u for it wen u get back.don't play dumb man. I need to ask u sumthin else other than wat u think im talkin about.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dru Mihalya

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2003
Yea

Yea

haha ye u shoulda called.......u can think im lying....but i did it to you many times.....side and total again..well its lookin like it so far...but seriously dude...just call me...aight find some time or watever and call me please.

Last edited: