kick...wsof...ford vs jake shields

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
what do you think of ford`s chances at +400 and change in Canada?....shields seems to have shown some slippage in recent years...but I remember ford`s fights vs pat healy(he would beat on healy for a round or two and then healy would grind/grapple-fuck him)....

the guy is talented and strong...has power...the wrestling is a concern...

whattaya think?... joe warren was a +400 and change last night vs dantas in bellator(another extremely high line)....

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
Ryan Ford is a scary dude. Heard some nuts stories from local dudes that have trained with him. Not only things from in the gym, but out of the gym. Big opportunity for him.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Ryan Ford is a scary dude. Heard some nuts stories from local dudes that have trained with him. Not only things from in the gym, but out of the gym. Big opportunity for him.

I hear you,bud...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10/...ford-a-questionable-choice-for-wsof-headliner

now,that doesn`t mean he can keep shields from smothering him with that boring, blanket-like top game.....

but just like joe warren last night,it`s hard to pass up better than 4-1 odds here for a small wager on a hometown dog.....

g.l. whatever you do...

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
I hear you,bud...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10/...ford-a-questionable-choice-for-wsof-headliner

now,that doesn`t mean he can keep shields from smothering him with that boring, blanket-like top game.....

but just like joe warren last night,it`s hard to pass up better than 4-1 odds here for a small wager on a hometown dog.....

g.l. whatever you do...

Yep that was one of the stories.
Totally agree with you that Shields could smother him and pull out a boring dec. I sure hope not. Put a few bucks on the dog.
GL Bud

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Shields sucks (tons of gift decisions) but he'll most likely beat Ford.

Bet on MyBookie