Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
What's her problem?!

Spoiled kids!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well she did apologize after so that is something.......

This is super super super rare on both the men's and women's tours. There are some real assholes on both tours, but even they never disrespect the "ball people". I cut her a bit of a break because she wasn't totally disrespecting the ball kid, but even so, ya don't do that.

I can't ever recall seeing a player doing anything negative to a "ball person", especially since most are under the age of 16, I mean ya gotta be a real shit-bag to take out your frustration on a little kid. No matter how angry ya get in the moment, ya never disrespect a ball kid.

And for the record when I played I did all kinds of crazy shit (chucking my racquet, smashing my racquet, hell I even got into a fist fight a couple times), but I never ever did anything negative to a ball kid, ever.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
What's her problem?!

Spoiled kids!

Oh and for the record Putinseva is a bit of a head-case, she can go bonkers on the court from time to time, but she's not known as a stuck up bitch or spoiled. She actually a nice girl off the court, she just went "bit too far" there, ya can't disrespect a ball kid like that, I mean it wasn't that bad, but ya can't do that.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
oh and for the record it can get way worse out there then that for those ball kids.....

Ouch:eek::eek::eek::eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tough kid, he got right back up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
kickserv is banned for 2 hours and 38 minutes for not enforcing the "wrong forum" rule

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
perhaps you are not "wrong forum mod" material after all.

Sad Abc GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHNAUDI