MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kid Pebble

Bookie Killer
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2007
Bookie Killer City, USA
Bookie Killer 4 pack

10* Alabama-Birmingham Blazers +13

Why not make Houston a part of another bookie slaughtering saturday like last week when a bad Rice team had them on the ropes? The Blazers have beaten the Cougars the last 3 meetings in their home (UAB). The Blazers have also covered their last 4 ATS this year. Houston doesn't deserve to be a 2 TD favorite here.

6* Texas Long Horns @ Baylor Bears UNDER 62

Texas' defense is playing much better of late allowing only 14 ppg over the last 3. With that being said the Bears rank 97th in the nation in scoring averaging 20 ppg. Texas averages 35 ppg. I am not great with math but I do know if you add those 2 together they still don't reach the total set for this game. Hop on the under.

4* Texas A & M Aggies +2

Is this the same Nebraska team that has been drilled in back to back games by 30 plus points giving points here? Nebraska is 0-6 ATS in their last 6 and 1-9 ATS coming off a home game in their last 10.

2* Notre Dame Fighting Irish +18

Call this a homer pick if you like but I love the Irish here and word is they are bringing out the Green jerseys for this game. But that's not why I am picking them here in this spot. The Trojans are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on the road and 1-9 ATS in october over the past 2 seasons. The Irish have been playing better of late and have shown signs of being a decent team that can compete going 3-0 ATS in their last 3.

Last edited: