Kings at Jazz preview and pick

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Champion Plays

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2002
Las Vegas
9.05pm ET
Sacramento Kings @ Utah Jazz

The Sacramento Kings go for their 11th win in 12 games tonight when they travel to Salt Lake City to take on the Utah Jazz.

The Kings are the NBA's highest scoring team and they have coped exceptionally well with the absence of All-Star Forward Chris Webber. But their 14-5 SU record is somewhat inflated by the longest homestand in franchise history. Sacramento have failed to cover their last three games and must now play their first road game in three weeks. They are just 2-4 on the highway this season having lost to the Knicks, Nuggets, Celtics and Blazers.

The surprising Jazz of the Midwest are 12-9 SU and an outstanding 16-4-1 ATS. They had covered seven straight games before an embarrassing 102-80 home loss to the Celtics. Utah atoned for that aberration by winning each quarter and hammering the Knicks 95-73. They are now 11-2 SU at home and their last six wins have been by an average of 14 points per game.

The Jazz will be seeking revenge tonight for a 118-110 loss to the Kings back on November 19. Following that game coach Sloan said "They just picked us apart with what they wanted to do. We couldn't sustain anything. We looked like we were intimidated." Expect a highly motivated Jazz line-up to atone tonight.

Utah are a strong chance of winning this one outright so we'll take the points and expect a game that goes right down to the final buzzer.

Recommended Play: Utah Jazz +4

doochuk

Forum Member
May 17, 2000
Oregon
i totally agree with you.......Utah on the money line is a posted play for me good luck

Wonderdog

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2003
Midwest
I was thinking the same as you till I read this from *********.

Sacramento has been dominant over the Jazz, winning three straight and 10 of the last 11 meetings between the squads. The Kings have won seven straight after losing its last 13 at Utah.

Now Im back to the drawing board... Good luck anyway

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg