kings v. wiz

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
This is the Kings' 6 game in 8 days! Whatever they have left should be visible tonight. Last game before the break, needing every win they can get to stay ahead of the Lakers and claim home court in playoffs, they should lay it all out tonight. But how much do they have? Webber being down (either sick or out) is another fulltime player out of the rotation. Should have got the starters a little bench time against Boston last night, but these guys gotta be tired.

On the other hand, Washington is playing some really good ball right now. Jordan and company shouldn't have much trouble with a questionable defense whose legs aren't 100%.

I expect a better effort from SAC than they put out the other night against Jersey, but thinking they will start to wilt by the end of the third quarter. Washington should get a lot of easy shots and I think SAC will be competitive enough to get the total over 200.

Wash and over........gtla

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Good call on the side and total.

I still think the biggest surprise w/the Wizards is the defense they've played. Last year they were one of the 2-3 worst defensive teams. Jordan has willed them to play hard on that end .

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
Thanks all, I appreciate the good words. The fatigue factor is my main capping crutch. With everybody getting 3-5 days off, I'm gonna have a hard time making any calls for a while. I'll be bandwagoning you guys like I usually do. Lets get 'em in the second half!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg