Kniefl.......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
how bout those cowboys baby :mj07: :mj07: thats as sick a loss as it gets, busted my buddys chops last night whos a cowboy fan....granted, my team the giants has their own problems, what do you think about their chances today? re the cowboys, I think TO and/or Bill is gone, probably TO, the moron spouts his mouth and drops passes, kind of like plax and shock on my team :mj07: anyway see you in vegas jonny, it should be a good time, despite you rooting for 2 teams i cant stand with a passion (huskers and dallas) thank g-d you're not an eagle fan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
I'm sure this is a day late and a dollar short, probably has been posted before but what the hell, it fits the thread

1078524008459e4b9ee663b.jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
How about those Giants?? Just about as bad as that filthy wasteland you guys call a city.

kneifl

oh brother, Jon....:mj07: :mj07: are you joining the trendy on here bashing me when you dont even know me? Probably, but it's all good, drinks in vegas....you guys had a worse loss given the circumstances, but both were tough, hey romo feel free to learn how to hold a snap :mj07: sorry, sorry.....You should be saying philly is the filthy wasteland man, and dc and baltimore arent exactly gorgeous either man, every place has their good/bad parts, more $ made in manhattan than most other cities in the country though, actually almost all...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
. . . but since I'm too stupid to get any of it, I keep moving to Florida and Arizona. . .

:mj07: :mj07: partially true, I'm hoping by osmosis I can make some of it :142smilie no in all seriousness I am not at the point yet and may not do well, but more people making big $ here than other places, even secretaries, but yes if I decide to "drop out" of life, to florida/zona/vegas I am going, those seem to be places where people go to "hide", who knows!