MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
QUOTE FROM KOSAR: 9-24-04

"Saddam was not a threat of any sort"

Kosar or any other liberals want to try and explian this one???????? Good topic Kosar, thanks. :clap:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
He was not a threat to us. No WMD, no navy, no Air Force, an army that refused to fight in 1991 and refused to fight in 2003. Please explain how Saddam was a threat to us in March of 2003. And please tell us if whatever threat you manage to conjour up was more important than taking on terrorists and protecting our borders. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Why can't you guys fight your own battles? You are such pussys you need to rely on eachother to gang up on me. Even still you back-pedal your way out of every situation. You eat your words CONSTANTLY.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
2 PRESSING QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER KOSAR

KOSAR..

1. ...If Saddam was not a threat to the U.S. "OF ANY SORT", then why did he fire anti-aircraft fire at our fighter jets as we patrolled the No-fly zones???????

2. EXPLAIN the "NOT OF ANY SORT PART"

thanks

Last edited:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
CHARLESMANSON said:
KOSAR.....

EXPLAIN the "NOT OF ANY SORT PART"

thanks

Did you miss my question asking you about how he posed a threat?

I said that he did not 'pose an immediate threat of any sort'. For most living humans that's self-explanatory.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
CHARLESMANSON said:
2 PRESSING QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER KOSAR

KOSAR..

1. ...If Saddam was not a threat to the U.S. "OF ANY SORT", then why did he fire ant-aircraft fire at our fighter jets as we patrolled the No-fly zones???????

50 caliber bullets thrown up at fighter jets every few months is not a threat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
He fired anti-aircraft at our fighter jets, even up to as recent as weeks before we invaded!!

NOW SINCE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION...PLEASE ANSWER MINE!

:)

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
CHARLESMANSON said:
He fired anti-aircraft at our fighter jets, even up to as recent as weeks before we invaded!!

Yes, zero jets hit, zero men harmed in 12 years of this relentless anti-aircraft fire is a good reason to totally screw up our country and to send over a thousand troops to their death with another 7,000 wounded.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
WAIT KOSAR....

YOU JUST SAID IT WAS "RELENTLESS" ANTI - AIRCRAFT FIRE on U.S. JETS...................BUT A FEW MINUTES AGO YOU SAID THE ANTI AIRCRAFT FIRE WAS WEAK AND ONLY EVERY COUPLE MONTHS!!!!!!

YOU JUST SCREWED THE POOCH MY FRIEND!!!

NICE ONE. TYPICAL FLIP-FLOPPING LIBERAL!

:142lmao:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
I forgot to put quotes around 'relentless'. It was weak, sporadic fire and posed little danger to anybody. You're an idiot. Have a good weekend.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLOP, huh KOSAR!!!!!

your only reply is to call me an idiot????? oh man that's sad!

You saw that I caught you talking out of your ass so you resort to running out of the thread for the weekend!!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!!!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
This guy is not worth responding to...........musta dropped outta high school.........By the Way Mr Manson do u work in the prison system there in Corcoran or are u an inmate???????????????

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Instead of sticking to the issue...MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME!!!! LOL

UNREAL!!!!!!!! LOL...hammer...since Kosar ran way from my questions why dont answer them????????

I agree hammer...no sense in responding when it's obvious that I am right. Go ahead and run away like a pussy liberal.

:clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

I LOVE WR

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
toronto canada
KOSAR YOU SEEM TOO BRIGHT TO WANT TO ARGUE WITH THIS KID.

DONT GIVE HIM THE PLEASURE.

IF BUSH WINS THE US LOSES. MAYBE IF KERRY WINS THE US LOSES ALSO. WHO KNOWS. BUT I WOULDNT BE TOO PROUD OF VOTING FOR A MAN THAT HAS DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY IN MANY WAYS.

AGAIN PEOPLE LIKE MANSON ARE WHY MOST OF THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT THE US. BUT STAND PROUD YOUNG BUCK. HOPE YOU GET DRAFTED.

KOSAR LEAVE IT ALONE ITS NOT WORTH IT

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
That's right, when you know you are wrong you might as well run away like a sissy. lol

I LOVE WR said:
........ BUT I WOULDNT BE TOO PROUD OF VOTING FOR A MAN THAT HAS DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY IN MANY WAYS.

I LOVE WR...you country is Canada................what has Bush done to destroy it?