Kyle Orton

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
He got injured and I missed the explanation of it....can anyone inform me. He's my fantasy QB and I am :scared .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Kyle Orton was carted off the field with less than a minute to play in the first half when his right ankle was twisted badly at the end of a scramble. Orton was running toward the Detroit sideline on third-and-two at the Lions' 35-yard line and was brought down from behind by tackle Cory Redding. As he was being brought down, defensive end Dewayne White joined the pile and he twised Orton's foot.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Bears QB Orton feeling better, could play Sunday
Recommend (10) Comments

November 5, 2008
BY BRAD BIGGS Staff Reporter
Kyle Orton is not ruling himself out for Sunday?s game against the Tennessee Titans.

With a small brace on his right ankle, Orton strode into the media rook at Halas Hall today and said if he can handle the pain, he will be on the field at Soldier Field.

"I?ve been looking forward to this game for a long time," Orton said.

Contrary to some media reports, Orton does not have a high ankle sprain and said he is day-to-day. He said he has felt much better each day since being knocked out of Sunday?s game against the Detroit Lions. Orton was carted off the field and admitted fearing his situation was much worse than it has turned out to be. He was injured when he ran near the Lions? bench and was entangled in a mess with Detroit linemen Cory Redding and Dewayne White.

Orton will not practice today and has been getting aggressive treatment. Rex Grossman will fill in for him for whatever length of time he is out.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
YA A FRIEND OF AN ENEMIES EX GIRLFRIENDS BEST FRIENDS HALF SISTER IN LAW SAID IT BROKE RIGHT OFF - ON THE FIELD NO LESS - IN FRONT OF TRILLIONS!!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg