LA Kings - gotta love 'em!

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Well it was great to see the Kings sack up and pull out the win. Luckily I got them when they were still at +170. Fortunately I had them in game 4 as a home dog as well. I still can't believe that they were +170 as a home dog with a chance to close the series out. Can't say I understand the thinking behind the line, all I can say is I am pleased with the results. Great job LA, should be an interesting series between LA and Col with Deadmarsh, Miller, and Blake facing all the post trade talk. I'm very interested to see how all of those players react to this situation considering it's the playoffs and all. Good luck to all and any input on future series is appreciated.

------------------
-Tex

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
glad to hear you had them, also want to pass my kudos to the forum for everyone's input about the kings having a great series value. i thought so too, and this is why we have such a forum, i can check some of my strong leans and compare them to other cappers. anyway, all i can say is i love playoff hockey, on a night where both nba games are absolute blowouts and extremely drab, we get to witness playoff hockey at its best, two ot wins by higher seeds to vault them into the next round. wish i had exposure to this as a kid here in texas, but at least someone down here figured out how great the game is and we reaped the benefits eventually. good luck to all and let's keep this forum rocking......

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 04-24-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie