LA Kings

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
To be honest, I don't understand why some people keep laying that much on the Wings...

Don't want to start anything here, but it's a bit frustrating to see all those people, including well known cappers, laying that kind of money on the Wings after what the Kings have done on (and off) the ice since the famous Blake trade. Can't get enough of this kind of arrogance: "Kings are no match for the Wings... "Kings don't have the offense to overcome Detroit's one... "Kings are a bunch of chokers not able to come back in a game / serie... "Detroit should win this series in 4, max 5..." Well guess what: "LA leads the series 3 games to 2". And that again, is a fact.

This team gotta be the most underrated one in the league, and Adam Deadmarsh is for a fact one of the most underestimated player. I said it before and I say it again: you WANT this guy in your team in the playoffs. His positive attitude easily compensates for Blake's natural skills, and he sure can play good hockey as well. Oh and guess who has the winning goal today?

Detroit sure has the team to come back and win, and for that reason I'll probably "chicken out" and put a safety bet on the Wings to win the series (parlaying the next 2), but at this point, I think that we can all agree to say that -700 was way too much to lay on Detroit to win the series, and that the value was on LA +550.

Bet on MyBookie