La Tech vs UAB huge over lay on total

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Intimidator

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Minneapolis Mn.
Hi Guys

Ussually just lurk but could not help but notice a large overlay on the total of this game. Thanks to hoops heads up at Cascade they hung the number 130 on this game. Don,t know what I am missing here but have researched this game up and down. No signifigant injuries, nothing. I get the following numbers on this game.

Have to unload on this and thought I would pass this big money maker to all!!

topspinner

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
nc
Hey intimidator, that line caught my eye as well. My numbers were showing 147 on the game. I have been playing the cascade o/u numbers everyday with good success. I was wondering if maybe you would like to compare numbers on a daily basis, to see if we could help each other out. Thanks

Intimidator

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Minneapolis Mn.
Originally posted by topspinner:
Hey intimidator, that line caught my eye as well. My numbers were showing 147 on the game. I have been playing the cascade o/u numbers everyday with good success. I was wondering if maybe you would like to compare numbers on a daily basis, to see if we could help each other out. Thanks

That would be great. Took a look at a couple others today also but did not play. I am one of those find a solid play and play that one only. I had 3 units on over on La Tech right now that score 81-63 with 30 sec left.

I also had over on WKU...143,147,151,140
Cascade hung 132 on this tilt.

And I had 135,131,132,148 on Wyoming...was a possible play on the under 142...score as we speak is 52-35 13 minutes to go in 2nd.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg