Laker-clipper break down

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
Play OVER road teams where the total is between 190 and 199.5 points and they are off an upset loss by 15 points or more as a home favorite.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Can anyone tell me where I can find quarter by quarter break downs of previous Clips/Lakers games?

Seriously considering a first half play on the Clips. +5
More interested in +3 for the first 1/4

Thanks in advance,
Christo.

Like the over too ;)

Stewy

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
Also,

Also,

Lakers as a road favorite hit the over at an extemely high percentage. I only did the research back to Dec 2nd but it was around 70 percent.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Both teams are HOME

Both teams are HOME

Both play in STAPLES, both have their own locker room. It's only a ROAD game for NBA schedule purposes. I would say the play would be to take the FH Over and play the CLIPS and look for the LAKERS and UNDER in 2H. This is based on CLIPS energy, kids not realizing they STILL cannot play with LAKERS at this point, but being disillusioned for the FH and keeping it close. Then, LAKERS will show true colors and win this one late. PHIL may allow the LAKERS to run with the CLIPS in FH, but if it's close, he'll force them to play DEF and win this game. NO ONE wants the CLIPS thinking they can beat LA... they could meet in playoffs, which would be odd. ALL HOME GAMES for both! :p

Stewy

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
The fact

The fact

that both teams are home would play better into the system with both teams used to the court, should both shoot a high percentage.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg