Lakers & Dan Hurley

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
While LALA land may be looking for Dan Hurley, I'm highly suspect Dan Hurley is interested in the Lakers job!! He may use it to get a contract boost at U Conn, but if I'm Dan Hurley and my team just won b2b NCAA Men's Championships, he has a great rapport with young men and a very good recruiting class coming in and yeah he's losing a couple players from his b2b championships, but why go to a shit show in LALA? Do you want your main player either Davis or BronBron to call the shots? I think not!! And is LALA a place for your family, having been on the east coast most of your life and your family is from the area in which you are currently living, you're comfortable, you have a great fan base, excellent cost of living even for being in a higher cost of living area in the N'East, LALA is probably more expensive than the U Conn area and the limelight vs where you are from and what you built, when it's all weighed out I'm 99% sure Dan Hurley will end up with a better contract extension and stay put in College Hoops!!

Why add stress and dysfunction to your life? LALA land under Buss & Sergeant Palinkittypoo and a roster full of pointing fingers, over achievers, injury prone, whiners will stay that way while the LA Clippers take over the talk in LA!!

Please Dan Hurley I encourage you to stay home!! Enjoy your family and your life and keep on keeping on!

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I don't see any way Dan Hurley goes to any nba team.. players make wayyy too much $$$ to give a shit during a
too-long regular season..
Plus, it's not like they're gonna listen to a guy get in their face for screwing up the way he can to college players..
Especially future Hall of Famers. they'll just turn their heads away and wink up at their agent.. or gf.. or roll their eyes lol

can't see it

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
This would be the biggest mistake of his life. He’s a college coach. What’s wrong with making 10 million a year there. Holy shit. Leave the woke spoiled nba bitches alone. Prima Donna’s to say the least. NO thank you.

Plus you’re getting a roided old lebron that is an average talent at best now and a big man that is a big pussy that always cries injury. I’ll be shocked if he takes the bait

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
If Dan Hurley takes a deal with the Lakers, not only will he be the highest paid NBA Head Coach ever, but he'll need to ask for a piece of ownership in the team and have some autonomy as well. And if he takes this deal without those 3 things, HE"S FUCKING STUPID!!! AND GREED will prove him wrong in doing so!! How many college coaches did well in the NBA the last 4 tries? Only the exec with Boston, Brad Stevens and look how quickly he got out of coaching and into the front office!! And Brad Stevens was at a non-POWER school BUTLER U before the Celtics took a chance at him.

Reactions: Slumdog

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
And Dan Hurley is….not a sell out. Turns down double his current salary to stay away from lebrons drama👏
I have utmost respect for Dan Hurley!! More so now that the brass for the Fakers have egg all over their faces now! 7 Head Coaches since 2011? No one better than Phil Jackson? Bring in Billy Donovan!! LOL There's no one really on paper, who will work for LA with what they have running the team from top to bottom!! NO ONE!!

Lakers (Buss Family) need to SELL!!

Reactions: Goldylock$
Bet on MyBookie