Larry Dallas (yes that Larry Dallas!) November 22nd NCAABB Selection

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I was at The Regal Beagle and ran into Larry, he told me that he got a "hot tip". Not sure where that "hot tip" came from (maybe from Greedy Gretchen?) but regardless, here is the selection:

Duquesne Dukes +7.5 beat Nebraska Cornhuskers at odds of -110

I can't guarantee you that the above play will win, but I can tell ya that Larry knows what's up. You don't want to buy a used car from him, and you don't want to lend him money, but when Larry gets a "hot tip", you play it, ya just do.

Good Luck Madjackers on whatever you decide.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Coach Burns

420 Somewhere
Forum Member
Nov 13, 1999
Crossville, Tenn USA
If this games doesn’t go like Larry thinks
it will he can always start a singing career
and make some dough….. Most people didnt
know that he has a beautiful voice!!!
“You are so beautiful to me… you are so
beautiful to me can’t you seeeee!!! Your
everything I hoped for and everything I
need….. You are so beautiful to Meeeee!!!”

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
If this games doesn’t go like Larry thinks
it will he can always start a singing career
and make some dough….. Most people didnt
know that he has a beautiful voice!!!
“You are so beautiful to me… you are so
beautiful to me can’t you seeeee!!! Your
everything I hoped for and everything I
need….. You are so beautiful to Meeeee!!!”

Larry can pretty much do it all.

Reactions: StonesThrow

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
One of the many reasons I love this forum. Totally random posts from a host of celebrities including Jason Voorhees, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and--now--Larry Dallas (yes, that Larry Dallas) with the support of Janet.

I'm down with the Dukes.

Reactions: StonesThrow
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
One of the many reasons I love this forum. Totally random posts from a host of celebrities including Jason Voorhees, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and--now--Larry Dallas (yes, that Larry Dallas) with the support of Janet.

Jack can confirm this, but I am 90 percent sure Willis Jackson from Diff'rent Strokes is a long time Madjack member.

Madjacksports = has it all:smilies1

Reactions: redsfann

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
when i saw "larry dallas", my brain translated that to "larry hagman." i was very confused when i saw the pic from three's company.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
when i saw "larry dallas", my brain translated that to "larry hagman." i was very confused when i saw the pic from three's company.

Smitty banned from The Regal Beagle for life for the above comment.

Youre Out Threes Company GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Most don't know this, but Jason was on the 1st episode of Three's Company.........

download.jpg

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Larry's "hot tip" loses (10 point win for Nebraska), but it was nice to see Larry at The Regal Beagle, so all good.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Not only do they have really good Chicken Wings
well, well, well, we've caught a canadian in a lie. three's company ran until 1984. in 1984, nobody outside the city of buffalo ate chicken wings.

i knew we couldn't trust you on any food matters after you slandered poutine, but outright lying?

kickserv banned from all of canada until he can apologize without saying "sorry" in that stupid thick canadian accent.

Reactions: rocky mountain

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well, well, well, we've caught a canadian in a lie. three's company ran until 1984. in 1984, nobody outside the city of buffalo ate chicken wings.

1. I ran into Larry at the The Regal Beagle yesterday, and yesterday was the year 2023.

2. Janet still stops by every now and then.

3. Smitty banned from meeting Janet and Larry for life for posting inaccurate information and for posting dead bird pictures in the NCAABB forum.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie