Last Place Team Fri Night Parlay Special..Nats/Os

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
How often do the NATS and Os both win in the same night..not often..think tonight both will get a W...Nats Lannan is usually good for 7 innings and less than 4 runs max; Pirates aren't the greatest hitters so not likely they can hit him when others have been unable lately...Ohlendolf not quite the same quality...Nats hitting the ball lately...Nats pen not quite as bad as 1st half..Pirate pen not so great in case this one is close..think the NATS get 5+ early and Lannan keeps them down..Nats 6- Pirates 2 or 3

Os can hit righties...and Smoltz I think has flamed out...he was great in his day but he doesn't look like he knows how to be a junk baller and his hard stuff just is hittable nowadays...kind of sad..maybe he rekindles his stuff tonight..but something tells me he gets rocked..Guthrie still maybe the best starter of the Os bunch...he had a bad one last time out..which makes me like him this time out...he's a pro so unless his arm is weary, I'll take him in this one...Os 8 Bosox 4...Parlay pays about 2.6 to 1.. could play a RL one as well..think both teams win by more than 1...now that's gutsie with last place teams...