Last Regular Season Supa Saturday 3/4

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Overall: 231-99 +$7,005

Took a few days off at a darkness retreat to clear my head and make a decision on what team I want to play for or if I'm going to retire. Still not ready to decide so I'm just going to draw this out a bit more and let the soap opera continue because I LOVE IT!!!! Wait, that's not me....

Did take a few days off, though! Let's get this last BIG regular season day.

A&M -1.5 1100/1000
I'm dumb, but hopefully I'm not stupid. The Bama fade is 3-0 and it won't stop until Miller sits...which we can already tell, Oats ain't gonna do s%$t. Aggies are playing very well and emotions will be VERY high in this home finale.

Sparty -6.5 330/300
Bucks have had a nice 2 game stretch to an otherwise disaster season, but Sparty should rule on this day

Auburn -2 1100/1000
Somewhat of a head scratcher, here. Vols lose their engine (Ziegler) and still sit this close? I liked them before, but they were destined to fail in the tourney...that only seems more clear, now, without their best (yes) player. Tigers should have SUPER MOTO in this one as they need it, bad, after their debacle choke job in Tuscaloosa.

Louisville +19 220/200
Wahoos have had a tendency to play down this year

Arkansas -4 880/800
Apparently I love the home favs in the SEC, today. Hogs have, arguably, more talent (and the better coach). That and this just feels right.

West Virginia -5 440/400
Huggy-bear at home...

Texas -3.5 550/500
Chalk clinched Big12, so on one hand they should not have any pressure---however, that could also lead to a letdown. Horns home court has been AWESOME (sans K St), and expect them to ball out in what should be the last home game (yes, a trend, here) for a lot of players on this squad.

Wake +1 550/500
Can't seem to get away...should just throw cash in a fire, instead...

Miami -6.5 770/700
There will be a tie atop the ACC (between one of these and UVA, most likely), but there's a HUGE gap between these 2 teams (IMO). I know Pitt got 'em at home a month ago, but that should give the U extra moto to crush, today.

LSU +7 330/300
Maybe a full circle game for LSU? The cliff (mountain?) they fell off seems more like a hill recently. Keep it up, today, please!

Duke +4 550/500
I know, I know...UNC needs this, bad. But they just aren't the same team as last year despite having, well, the same team. Gotta think Duke would LOVE to beat them in this finale to potentially put a dagger in their tourney hopes (unless they get the auto-bid). Would give them a little (not a lot) reprieve for UNC winnning at Duke last year in K's last home game.

Butler +13 330/300
X was very impressive earlier this week, and I'm fading them again (more cash to the fire?)...expecting a play-down game.

UCLA -5 1100/1000
Zona is great on paper; Bruins seem great in reality. Some extra fire as a revenge spot, too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie