Last second help

Red Davis

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2003
Another last second shot that had nothing to do with the outcome of the game and it was in my favor...feel sorry for detroit backers looking for a push but those are the breaks..seems like there have been a lot of those kinds of meaningless shots that effect the spread of late

-red

T

TrumpTight

This time of year is always tough on sides...and why i lean to the dogs and unders...you are right that lots of sides have been decided in the last minute...it is hard this time of year to get a real edge...much easier to get the value during the beginning & mid season...usually better off going with the dog because it seems most of the time the line is set just a little too high because the public drives up the line on the favorite (and linesmaker takes this into consideration) and you tend to see more covers by the dog in the final minute...

Also playoff games tend to tighten up and the fact that majority bet overs the bar is usually raised too high on the totals...people look back at scores from the regular season & don't take into consideration that scoring is usually lower in the playoffs...just my two cents...lean to dogs and unders, doesn't matter if we are talking NBA, NFL, or college b-ball...I have profited nicely over the years using this approach...sometimes we second guess ourselves & look too much into games...

At the beginning of the Pacer/Detroit series, I was speaking w/ my best friend who also lays down quite a few wagers and we concluded that taking the dog & under in every game of the Pacer/Detroit series would be the way to go...and now looking back at the series the dogs went 4W-2L and the unders went 5W-1L...now every series doesn't always go this way, but I feel that in the Detroit/LA series coming up going under in every game will be a solid play...I think the line will be set too high, knowing that people will bet over...and we will see several come in under the total...as for the sides...could be a tough line...but remember, when in doubt - lean under, and best of all pass on the game

GL to you all in the finals...

Bet on MyBookie