Late Money Move At6:15 Edt

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Kennedy, nice job last couple days. Just curious do you handicap strictly using line movement? Or do you statistically handicap as well?

shamrock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MasterTX

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2002
Kennedy- good work but I have a question....

Do you base your plays on trying to figure out where the smart money is and taking that play or watching where the public money is and fading them...or a combination of both?

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
good question,well I just watch where the money goes,I cant explain everything,I feel just take the winners as they come when I release them sir

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MasterTX

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2002
Fair enough...I guess...I am more one of those types who likes to learn about what is going on and not so much the final product. You show super potential and I guess your special site or program you use to "see" the money will be confidential and that is understandable.

Anyone else out there who has followed kennedy think they can explain his processes a little better for me?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
MasterTX said:
Anyone else out there who has followed kennedy think they can explain his processes a little better for me?

Yes. He is on a good roll.

This type of wagering is a nice "coat tailing", and if it works......go with it!

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Hmmmmmmmm
Brings back to mind a couple of Posters who went on a AWESOME Winning streak to fade into Oblvion::
JUST WATCH YOUR SOCKS LADIES & GENTS>>

HELL OF A NICE RUN THOUGH < I Can't do it > coll Foots is MY BIZ Though LOOK for me There >> GL KDY & ALL :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
I am here forever my friend,I will never fade in the win,I am a good solid handicapper in bases,I work for my clients and myself so,if 11-0 the past two nights are not good enough,cool,but keep in mind,I can lose all 3 of my games tonight and still be 11-3 so its not that bad,remember dont knock it untill you try it,good luck everyone tonight,lets take the books money.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
kennedy,

People will bust your chops in here, when you make the old "salesman/tout" entrance. Let's face it, you do have all the signs.

• Talk of "clients".
  • "I went 3-0 yesterday."
  • "I am a good solid capper in bases."
  • People ask you simple questions about handicapping, and you avoid them, or just can't answer them.
I hope you stay on fire forever, but Madjack's place isn't a kind place to touts.

By the way.........please go to your profile page and fix the spelling of "Milwaukee". What.......did you go to South Division High?

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
could i ask a simple question out of curiousity...if i may, if you choose not to answer, no problem....

is the site(which we will not mention) that you are following these line moves with use the two following curacao offshores outlets?

gameday and oasis

a simple yes or no will suffice .

thanks for your time.

IE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TLove

Forum Member
Jul 11, 2002
Please lets stop with the LATE MONEY MOVE CRAP!!!!!!

TOUT TOUT TOUT.......

:moon: :moon:

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Congratulations on an amazing winning streak. No one can take that away from you. But I agree with yyz. I asked you several questions yesterday that were never answered other than through circular evasion tactics. That is o.k. - nobody needs to reveal sources and if you can hit 58% or whatever throwing darts at a schedule over the course of the year, my hat is off to you. But, correct me if in my ignorance, I do not understand. You say you are playing "smart money" which is money wagered by certain clients that your sources choose to reveal to you. But all your "money" moves are contrarian in nature, going against the public tide (never a bad thing). Is this a correct assumption or is there more mystery to it than that? Are these moves so-called "smart" money or "steam" that is bet by certain groups that look for games with, say, 90% money coming in on one side? After all, any book will try to balance their accounts. No one wants one-sided action or you risk going bust. I would not expect you to reveal sources, but if you could elucidate it might help. Good luck.

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Nice call on the Milwaukee spell YYZ, did'nt catch my [oblivion] Spell error:D Just having a little morning fun ..Now I leave to let the people who know how to cap Bball do their biz HEY anybody got 50* LOCK I need a WINNER LETS just get along people and touts;)

Bet on MyBookie