Law's Pick 'O the Day-August 30

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thelawguy

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Los Angeles area
One of my daughters turns 1 today....happy B-day to you.....

Yesterday No Action on the S.F. O 12.5 (Winner bet of 5 units cancelled b/c game called in the bottom of the ninth.:( )

YTD 61-37-1 -50.52 Units (Did post my 'leans' on Angels and BYU and did play them, although late, and not posted as a play....therefore they will not count on record.)

Today's plays in a bit.....mulling over the early game.

mack the knife

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
happy birthday to your daughter!

I haven't followed all your posts, but I was wondering how you are down so many units with a 66% winning percentage? Are you playing games for 10 units and losing those, and winning 1 unit plays?

mtk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thelawguy

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Los Angeles area
Thanks guys on the B-day wishes..she is soo cute.

Mack: poor $$ management. The only two or so 10 unit favorite plays I have made lost. That killed me. Also, I have been betting alot more favorites and some parlays. Always been my problem....good winning percentage and bad management. I actually hit a nice 5 teamer last week for almost 12K (not posted) so I am not dying here. :cool:

thelawguy

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Los Angeles area
The early play: I don't see it going any other way....

CARDS (-117) 5 units

CARDS clearly the better team. Even with the loss of some dead weight relief pitching the Cubs still suck in the bullpen. CARDS should be motivated...and I kinda like the emotional charge aspect that may be play with the Kile situation here in Chicago. Zambrano has shown that he can give up the big inning. Which Wright will show up today? I hope not the 'wrong' Wright.