Leafs Back to Back

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Keep an eye on how the Leafs do tonight in Ottawa. After the Ottawa game tonight, the Leafs fly home and play the Caps tomorrow night. If the Leafs manage to pull out a victory tonight in Ottawa, I am going to pull the trigger on a HUGE play on the Caps tomorrow night.
If the Leafs lose tonight, I am still going to play the Caps BIG tomorrow night!
PLAY OF THE MONTH - Capitals tomorrow night!

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Alright ladies and gents here we go! Another unacceptable night of handicapping last night as I went a dreadful (1-4). My BIG play on the Sharks kept me from going winless, but I still lost 3 units. Props to Horns and the rest of you for backing the Sens. I don't get it, the Leafs put a 6 spot on the Flyers and can't get one shot past Lalime? This leads me to believe that the Leafs are once again hard pressed to find the back of the net. Dubs nice hit on the Oil last night, and for the rest of you who continue to back the Canucks! I should start giving the Canucks more respect, that they obviously deserve! I am making tonight's Capitals play my biggest play this NHL season! I would obviously recommend to everyone to play within their means. Good luck tonight.

Plays:

Capitals +115 8 Units 800 to win 920

Leafs are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. As I had mentioned earlier, it appears that the Leafs are struggling offensively after being unable to score against Lalime last night in Ottawa. Leafs now must face one of the better goaltenders in the league in Kolzig. Big game tonight for the Caps!

Flames +1/2 (+150) 100 to win 150

Thrashers +1/2 (+165) 100 to win 165

Good luck tonight!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Thanks for the insight WHALER! With or without Jagr, I still like the Caps! If Jagr does not play, I think the Caps will still give a spirited effort and the loss of Jagr will make the Capitals who are dressed and playing grind and scrap that much harder! Good luck tonight!

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
JMHO, I thought about the Jagr situation, too. But I think it's more relevant if all of a sudden he pulls up lame and couldn't play minutes before the game. He's been hurting for days, and his teammates practiced without him and should be able to adjust. Tor is in 3/4 spot today, and Kidd might be in goal due to B2B games. Godzillas will have his A game tonite, and hopefully bring us a "W".

Good luck tonite, jake. :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Capitals line is up to +125!

Adding:

Capitals (+125) 200 to win 250

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
TV is right, the home team in 3/4 spot are hitting at an incredible pace. Damn the Craps. They have given up 17 PPs in last 3 games and gave up 6 goals on PP. That is a serious problem. Can't believe I totally missed that.

We'll get some back tomorrow, bud.:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg