Leafs goaltender.....

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
will be Schwab tonight.

Don't know why Quinn would play Cujo vs. a sick, undermanned Pittsburgh team and let him sit against a team that's 2 points ahead of them in their conference, but that's Quinn for ya.

BTW Schwab has played very well in his starts, big test tonight especially if they play the way they did against Pitts.

Good luck tonight everyone.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Don't know why Quinn would play Cujo vs. a sick, undermanned Pittsburgh team.....................maybe he would do so cause they are playing nyr
I'm wrong or is it
toronto nyr
pitt boston.
????

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
C.I. was referring to the game this past Tuesday night when the Leafs played the Pens and Cujo played net in that one.

I'm sure he was saying that if Quinn knew he was going to play his backup once this week, the better game to do so would have been the Pittsburgh game, instead of tonight's Ranger game.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Tx Tiger
by the way i really like that "tiger" name, i wish i would gotten it but when i wanted to register at madjack all that was lef for animals was frog or warm.
Anyway........
got back from vacation today and all mixt up.
MY ERROR

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Tiger said it exactly.
smile.gif

My fault.
Should have made it clearer as there are so many teams it's hard to keep track of past games teams have played unless it's a team you follow alot.

Sorry for the confusion
frown.gif

Bet on MyBookie