Leafs@Sens

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
After watching last nights Canucks/Avalanche game, I'm convinced that anything is possible in the playoffs...seems to be a totally different style of hockey being played in virtually every series thus far.

Combine this with many days rest by a number of aging (and experienced) veterens, and my total cynicism regarding the Leafs chances has dimmed to a cautious pessimism.

Still, at +200, for tonights game, I think I'm on a small play. The total, at 5, maybe under, if anything (a see a push being possible at this #), but I think that T.O. has better than a one in three, or 33% chance, to win tonights contest.

Call me a sucker who bleeds Blue and White, if you will, but a win tonight would continue a trend between these two teams that starter last season, with the Sens smokin' in the regular season, only to be eliminated in the playoffs by the Leafs.

Gotta contain that Yashin character.
Go Leafs!
Ex.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
With you on Tor +200 and under 5. Cujo had a relatively quiet season this year and I look for him to come through with a big performance in the playoffs. The problem that I have with Ottawa doing much in the playoffs is the fact that they lack the size and physical nature of a Toronto, NJ, or Philadelphia for example. I look for a big performance out of Cujo, a hard hitting style of play out of the Leafs defense, and a low scoring grind it out win for Toronto tonight. Given this much value, my money is on Toronto.

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
Too Cool...

That makes a member from New Zealand and one from the Lone Star State rooting for the Leafs tonight! The support spans the globe.

I'm not into vibes, karma, luck, and all that other crap, but I figure, if nothing else, it certainly can't hurt.

Here's hopin' you're wealthier tomorrow!
Ex.

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Me three!!
smile.gif

Huge Leafs fan from NZ who believes you throw the formbook out the window come playoffs.
Can often come down to the netminders, defence and a bit of luck. Let's hope the Leafs come out top in all three categories.
Playing the Leafs +200 and u5
cool.gif

LMAO - anyone who hasn't visited the bases forum would think you're a friggin mindreader Extrapolater
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Anders (edited 04-13-2001).]

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Scoreless 1st period thanks in large part to Cujo. The Leafs need to pick up the offense, can't win if you don't score.

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
Jeez...I haven't been glued to a tv set like this for awhile...playoff hockey is infinitely more enjoyable than the reggae stuff.

Well, our unders are in the bank. Just need to get this Lalime guy to give up a rebound; there's been enough boomers shot at him, he just isn't allowing any second chances.

I'll predict Thomas for the OT winner -- he almost got one in the dying seconds, and he has the record for most overtime winners (regular season). I don't mind being wrong if anyone else in blue & white puts one in.

Come on boys!

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
Oops...I think I woke my neighbours kids when I let out that SCREAM!

Amazing result for me. A little bird told me to parlay the three Toronto teams today -- I just needed the Leafs to pull it off it OT.

I'm on fire...somebody throw some water on me.

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
MATS BABY, I LOVE YA - AND U TOO CUJO
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know I'm shouting but who friggin cares; both sides of the hedge, +200 ML DOGGIE and the Leafs 1-up in the series.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
What a great game last night! Truly a very entertaining game to watch. The icing on the cake was Sundin hammering that one in to complete the under/Tor play. Great job guys!

Bet on MyBookie