Legal Seafoods Tonight!

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Celebrating my 33rd anniversary with my child bride tonight at Beantown Jims favorite hangout.
33 years with the girl you love is not a bad thing.
:em71: :em71:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
congrats, stevie, have a good one.

sincerely

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
I was there last year and told them a guy taht calls himself beantownjim sugested this palce and nobody ever heard of him :mj07:

Enjoy the night :00hour

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
126181098_7a50af5bef.jpg

you are one hell of a man Stevie :00hour

congrats stevie, don't forget to have the 1[one red rose delievered to the table..:00hour

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
BOYS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU KNOW BEANTOWNJIM AND HE IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF THE OWNER ROGER BERKOWITZ AND THEY WILL NOCK OF 10%.BUT WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU KNOW BEANTOWNJIM AND HE IS A FRIEND OF BERKOWITZ'S TRY AND KEEP IT DOWN I DONT WANT TO MANY PEOPLE TO KNOW I HAVE A JEW FRIEND.I REMEMBER WHEN ROGER WAS A BUS BOY FOR HIS FATHER AT THE ORIGINAL LEGAL SEAFOODS IN CHESNUT HILL BROOKLINE HE HAS NOW BUILT THE RESTAURANT TO INCLUDE I BELIEVE 30 STORES MOST IN AIRPORTS.

IN THE OLD DAYS WHEN ROGER WAS A BUS BOY HE WOULD SAY HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING JIM NOW I SAY HEY ROGER YOUR DOING ALLRIGHT AND HIS RESPONSE IS YES I AM JIM AND YOUR STILL GOING TO PAY FULL PRICE:shrug:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
BOYS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU KNOW BEANTOWNJIM AND HE IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF THE OWNER ROGER BERKOWITZ AND THEY WILL NOCK OF 10%.BUT WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU KNOW BEANTOWNJIM AND HE IS A FRIEND OF BERKOWITZ'S TRY AND KEEP IT DOWN I DONT WANT TO MANY PEOPLE TO KNOW I HAVE A JEW FRIEND.I REMEMBER WHEN ROGER WAS A BUS BOY FOR HIS FATHER AT THE ORIGINAL LEGAL SEAFOODS IN CHESNUT HILL BROOKLINE HE HAS NOW BUILT THE RESTAURANT TO INCLUDE I BELIEVE 30 STORES MOST IN AIRPORTS.

IN THE OLD DAYS WHEN ROGER WAS A BUS BOY HE WOULD SAY HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING JIM NOW I SAY HEY ROGER YOUR DOING ALLRIGHT AND HIS RESPONSE IS YES I AM JIM AND YOUR STILL GOING TO PAY FULL PRICE:shrug:

Thank you for the well wishes guys. Jim, I should have dropped your name I guess. They kept us waiying 30 minutes after our reservation time. Busy place.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Thank you for the well wishes guys. Jim, I should have dropped your name I guess. They kept us waiying 30 minutes after our reservation time. Busy place.

Stevie i think it is a good thing you didn't see beaners post. By the way congrats. that is a long time with the same person and it looks like it works nicely for you. My parents are ready to cut each others throat. Think they are nearing 50 something years.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Celebrating my 33rd anniversary with my child bride tonight at Beantown Jims favorite hangout.
33 years with the girl you love is not a bad thing.
:em71: :em71:

stevie...

catching up on some posts here...& just saw this....sorry for the belated well wishes but since you are one of my favorites here i wanted to wish you & your wife nothing but the best.....no matter what anybody says....there is nothing like a good woman !!

Bet on MyBookie