Let?s talk Redskins at Vikings

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Vikings -16 and 42

Vikings have been dominant at home and are finding their rhythm as the offensive line has been very good and the Vikes have ran and thrown over the last 3 weak opponents and they welcome in another weak team and some former players in AP and Keenum, both will get big ovations and I will be in attendance..

To me the Resskins plus the 16 is the play and if I was to bet it I Would buy up to 17, perfect let down spot for Vikes on a short week, Redskins defense isn?t that bad either and I can see them.giving Vikes center and guards a little bit of trouble.. Vikings will try to pound the rock as well and they aren?t just going to get big time plays.. also Adam Theilen isn?t going to play, he missed practice today and I?d be shocked considering 7th round pick Bisi Johnson played very well.. Redskins should do enough offensively to stay with in the number

Vikes on 3 straight overs and wash 4 straight unders.. line opened at 40.5 and now up to 42.
With the Vikes missing Theilen they should sputter a little bit and their defense is a little pist off that they gave up a ton of yardage

Washington buy up to 17 and under 42

Vikes 23?13

Orlando Dios

Registered
Forum Member
May 17, 2018
Vikings -16 and 42

Vikings have been dominant at home and are finding their rhythm as the offensive line has been very good and the Vikes have ran and thrown over the last 3 weak opponents and they welcome in another weak team and some former players in AP and Keenum, both will get big ovations and I will be in attendance..

To me the Resskins plus the 16 is the play and if I was to bet it I Would buy up to 17, perfect let down spot for Vikes on a short week, Redskins defense isn?t that bad either and I can see them.giving Vikes center and guards a little bit of trouble.. Vikings will try to pound the rock as well and they aren?t just going to get big time plays.. also Adam Theilen isn?t going to play, he missed practice today and I?d be shocked considering 7th round pick Bisi Johnson played very well.. Redskins should do enough offensively to stay with in the number

Vikes on 3 straight overs and wash 4 straight unders.. line opened at 40.5 and now up to 42.
With the Vikes missing Theilen they should sputter a little bit and their defense is a little pist off that they gave up a ton of yardage

Washington buy up to 17 and under 42

Vikes 23?13

I can get 17.5 -115 Would you take more action at that price ?

Bet on MyBookie